--> Retribution <--

tubingchamp

Dalayan Beginner
Retribution is a casual raid guild. We currently raid twice a week on tier 5-7 mobs, and are quickly progressing. We are a solid T6-low T7 guild, but still looking for a few more classes, so see the below list.

It's important that you can make it out to Monday/Wednesday 5PM PST raid times. Tons of upgrades, and we use a loot council. This may not seem fair, but I assure you, it has helped the guild progress rapidly and people seem to be content with it.

WE NEED people who can show up to 90% of raids and STAY until we call the raid. Often our raids can take from 5-7 hours, so we need people to NOT GIVE UP when we whipe once or twice and stick around.

We're a mostly-adult guild so beware that there will be some 18A subject matter :)

We are currently recruiting the following classes:

We are not currently taking any recruits, although, feel free to apply!

FORUM: HTTP://z3.invisionfree.com/sodretribution

Level 65+ with 50+AAs is PREFERRED, but we will also accept others at a MINIMUM of level 65. Send Zekulan (myself) a /tell in game if you have any questions. Private messages on this forum are read as well.

Also, to get a taste of what we're raiding.. http://z3.invisionfree.com/sodretribution/index.php?showtopic=227&st=0&#last ..

We are Dragonhuggers, so if you like giants, chances are you'll need to drop your faction sooner or later. We don't really delve into Storm's Eye much, but when we do its a 1HR clear.

Last edited:
Update:

Now accepting Pallies/Beastlords!

Keep in mind: We're still filling up raids, we just need these classes to move up in tiers.

Also note, wordpress raid blog hasn't been updated in a bit. Instead using forums.

This week we took out Master of the Gates in Prison and the Sultan of Air. Guild is doing very well for raiding twice a week.

Kakos
Officer of Retribution

Last edited:
been grouping for standard xp group with a few Retribution members, Nathasar and Kakos comes to my mind, on several occasions , always have been a pleasure.. They play well and are nice people, , which can not be said from all the raiding guilds unfortunately ...

So do the right thing and join them .

Back
Top Bottom