Returning after 12+ Years...

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Char, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Char

Char Dalayan Beginner

Hey all,

It’s cool to see this community is still alive and kicking. I played what feels like forever ago back when this was Winter’s Roar. Thanks to Tarhyl I was able to recover my warrior, Nobunaga (former <Ruin> member).

Much has changed since I last played. Does anyone have any tips on where to begin?

My character is 65 with less than 100 AA’s. Guildless and clueless.

See you in-game.

Whopperfoo and Grinkles like this.
  2. fuwok

fuwok Developer

Hey, welcome back. I saw you in OOC last night.

There's so much gear out there for you as a warrior. I'd get to grouping and into the higher tier Tmaps and see where it all takes you.

Char likes this.
  3. Grinkles

Grinkles Developer

Welcome back! Are you going to roll up a fresh 2box partner to go with your WAR? If you want some interesting duo stuff to do with a long-term payoff, maybe look into Thurgadin Bounty Hunting. Oh, and you ought to hurry up and pick a deity before long. You wouldn't want to trap yourself into choosing a boring god just because you'd killed in the plane of the god you would've preferred worshipping before you knew what you were committing to. Veterans here have tons of advice for that kind of thing if you need guidance.

Oh, and hop into the official SoD Discord chat at some point. It's a great place to ask questions and socialize.

Char likes this.
  4. Binsin

Binsin Dalayan Elder

All praise Tarhyl! (and maybe Taryth for helping but im sure Tarhyl did all the work)

Char likes this.
  5. Char

Char Dalayan Beginner

Sorry. Credit to Taryth! ;)