Returning player asking for solo suggestions from Vets.

gpeterson

Dalayan Beginner
Hey,

It's been about 6 years since I've played and I'm looking for solo suggestions for a necromancer. I was recently able to finish farming up my Athica gate neck (I've been farming medallions for an hour or so a night to relax), so I don't have that solo option anymore. Below I've included a link to my character in case that helps with suggestions. I have zero knowledge of the opportunities in the game for solo stuff but I'd also be happy to group up for random kills and runs. I'm on usually after 8:00 PM PST each night now that I remembered I had an account with SoD.

Thank you for your time in reading this,

https://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=seressa

In overgrowth the flowers "inside" the starter area/town are super easy and relaxing to solo.. decent XP and money

do gruplok quests and repent.

I think east waste orcs have been phased out by the existence of the remnants stream. All hail that guy who farmed a 1.2 off cractee hides.

EW orcs is good, Remnants you can start with crocodiles and move to the other roaming animals, east and west plaguelands have plenty of good kiting mobs (snakes, bears, and spiders - pumas are a little harder).
Dragon necropolis, Sorc's lab, and Siren's grotto are all reasonable places to root + DoT mobs down. I'm sure there are more but off the top of my head these are all good spots for a soloing necro even as a pretty fresh 65

As soon as you have all your "super important" AA's, buy class tome Strands of Life I, and also II if you can find and afford it, it will help you get mana, aka less down time, more fun.

It has been a long time since I played, but I also played a necromancer and spent a lot of time killing monsters on my own, so here are a few of my favorite spots:

1. Remnants. It’s great. Easy stuff near the entrance, more difficult if you turn right and run along the zone wall until the monsters look angry. A solid zone to exp in. You will get bored of it.
  2. Dreadlands. The guards around the citadel, and random monsters while you wait on those to respawn.
  3. Overgrowth. The flowers in the first area that don’t summon.
  4. Field of Bone. The scorpions on the island that drop the R2 piece. Only at night though, iirc.
  5. Rust / EW Orcs. If you get really bored of the rest of these and just want to mix it up for worse exp.
Experience will be better and more fun in groups of course. Good luck

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I really appreciate it! After sorting through all of my bags it looks like I have my rivervale gate (along with a couple others) as well as all of my aa's that are worth it for necromancers (guess I played a little more than I remember back before my kids were born!). I'll give all of these a try at some point or another. I guess I just need to figure out what direction I'll be heading when it comes to what I want to achieve in the game. Again, thanks for the input, I simply do not have the knowledge of possible places to go so this will give me a chance to explore!

Back
Top Bottom