Returning player

tloulas

Dalayan Beginner
Just wanted to say hello again. I was browsing the forums and wondered when the last time I played was and if my posts are anything to go by, I guess it's been 4 years!

I'm not playing the Monk just yet as I'm afraid I'll just die constantly so I'm getting into the swing of things with my Necromancer, Wilphred. I've met a few of you already yesterday at the Christmas event at Blackburrow. I was the one that was skilling up my Dying skill. I should be around 250 now, so that's good.

I'll see you all around more I'm sure :) For now going to be doing more adepts as I can and just taking it nice and easy.

Real quick question, is there a way to change my username on the forums? Tloulas isn't a name I've used in years and it's going to be confusing since my Discord name is FaceBeardMcBeard. If not, I'll cope.

I don't think you can change your forum name, but you can always just create a new forum account. The other option is putting your aliases in the signature like you have done for your necro.

Back
Top Bottom