Rogue's need love too....

Pokets

Dalayan Beginner
I dont know much about Shards of Dalaya,or it's past updates and the direction it is heading.I just want to share some idea's I have I think could breathe some life into rogue.To my understanding Rogue is the burst counterpart of the melee's so ill be looking at it from that angle.
Let's start with Sneak attack,I love it and IMO it should be a staple,and you should be rewarded for doing this.
Bonus DMG is cool but this needs more incentive, can we add some crit chance to this? Alot preferably.
This will ensure burst,and give us a good hope for insidious stab,not to mention be reduced to 1 threat.
Unfortunatley, successive hide and sneak is faulty and bugs often making you wait a sneak cycle to be able to reapply sneak.
Okay the other concept I like is assassination, very cool.Again though this isnt very special.. every other class can assassinate a mob 11 levels lower than them cause they can all solo them except of course rogues.And in the new content this becomes another skill rogues cant use.
I dunno this sounds OP,but maybe we need something op i dunno,here's my suggestion
Killing blows (that give xp) trigger escape and reset backstab. This would bring assassination through the old world prison and into the new content. Maybe a self buff AA or non extreme stance.So if your playing with a healer and happen to be tanking your healer doesnt get dunked.Also synergize with the first suggestion, and keeping the burst theme alive.
I have alot more crap idea's where these came from. Give me a day or 2 to crap um out thanks for the read.

So rogue is also reliant on groups,grouping.But there is no incentive to grouping with a rogue this gives everyone a hundred reasons to take another class instead.
I would prob settle for something like shared mind but the stats on shared mind are already what id be looking at for the raid/group.So maybe a makeover Of enchanters shared mind to be more caster focused,and let rogues have the current version.Rogue prob still needs more than that to staple a slot in raids but atleast it would offer a little more.

Back
Top Bottom