Roses of Judgement: The Althuna Quest Bug Thread

Just started working on this and I don't see many others working on it now. I can't get past trying to save the recruits. One just runs off by herself and tries to take on 5 at a time. I just can't save her. I can get 2 AoE's off before she dies and they won't even aggro on me after the first one. Can we make it saving 4 out of the 5?

After about 15 attempts I got the mobs to stack in the right spot. Onward and Upward.

Last edited:
Just started working on this and I don't see many others working on it now. I can't get past trying to save the recruits. One just runs off by herself and tries to take on 5 at a time. I just can't save her. I can get 2 AoE's off before she dies and they won't even aggro on me after the first one. Can we make it saving 4 out of the 5?

After about 15 attempts I got the mobs to stack in the right spot. Onward and Upward.

I felt that this part was a little much for the stage at which you have to do it and the sort of character that it should be intended for as well, but I always have my druid around anyways, so I just had my druid sit and ae a bunch, and my pally sit and ae a bunch. If you're sitting down when they come, they will aggro you instead of the other recruits, and then you can ae to your hearts content since you're on the aggro list. About two ae nukes from the druid and 4 ae stuns from the pally and they're dead. Might want to look at adjusting how quickly the recruits die though, most mid-lvl toons aren't going to be equipped such to dispatch all the mobs before a single recruit is slain. Unless it's intended that only high level two boxers can take care of it :x

Doing the first part of this quest for a friend...a certain dwarf is MIA at the first stage. Between my friend and myself we spent over 5 hours waiting for him to pop. Hope this is specific enough, if not PM me :)

That's my bad. Put in a petition to get *Judge Rouf Stoutmane popped for you. If it isn't answered I'm afraid you'll have to wait a few hours more for me to do it myself.

Ran into a problem upon port into the trail. We has 2 Citizens follow us up it seems. Very odd. Anyhow took out my healers cuz I couldn't help kill them.

yes the trial. And I have run into another problem. I completed the trial on another try. However I was not able to loot the "thing" I got error of duplicate lore item. So I guess it didn't flag me. I have sent in a petition on it aswell. I have Screen Shots ect if you need them.

F typo's

Conversely, you could just have the item sitting in your bank.

This Test was designed so people could help out and be rewarded, even if they weren't at that spot in the quest yet. Looks like someone used you for it in the past, and just banked the orb for your future use.

" I should return to the city of mercy and let people know whats going on"

Should give a clue who you need to talk to and where perhaps.

Or make him show on track.

Last edited:
Bug -

It seems to me if the last "Event Trigger" gets killed he dose not respawn to start the event. Could this be looked into please.

If you need more info pm me.

Nvm he spawned .. was just a very very long time.

Last edited:
Aye,

Citzen "mercy and forgiveness to everyone"
Paraih " Bah stick it were the sun don't shine"
Citzen " I"LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Paraih " WTF happened to your Mercy.. OUCH argg... Stop that"

I know a GM mentioned thats not suppose to happen in on of these threads. Only those with Negative Faction to althuna/Citzens are suppose to be KOS. Not those based sololy off relgion... however I do wander what happens if you bring up a Marlow PC (even if they havn't gotten any -Althuna).

On a side note:

It appears the *Versions of NPC for quest do not like Poping. Friday nite thier was a raid in the zone, this apparently Despawns the *versions. Real versions of these NPC seem to have started to respawn (at least Eisa did) but High priest has yet to respawn as ether a * or normal form:(

In any case... its kinda a pain to have to wait around checking back just to see if a *version spawned so you can complet your quest.

The priest was not killed, but depoped by Foolra due to a bad battle bug, quest script probably doesn't work when devs depop them.

On the goose-chase with the vessel, the 2nd Kiera instance doesn't seem get along with some of the city denizens. They can help to beat her down, or KS robbing you of being flagged.

Back
Top Bottom