Ruin

volvov2

Dalayan Adventurer
This is Ruin.

Nothing is needed.

• We raid 4 days a week, 8pm EST to around Midnight (+/- 1 hour).
  • Currently Raiding: Thazeran's Tower, Tower of Tarhyl and ourselves
  • Ventrillo - I decided to go ahead and make it mandatory to have Ventrillo installed, its a free program that is secure and uses virtually no resources on the processor, welcome to the year 2008, you don't have to talk but you do have to listen [to me].
  • The ability to 2 box are incredibly desired.
  • Everyone we recruit must have 100 AAs, preferably 250+ and strive for constant improvement. Relics are not required, but definitely a plus.
  • If English is not your primary language, you had better be fluent in it, if you are a European, please consider our raid times and expect to raid that time every week for all eternity.
  • Recruits are expected to make at least 3/4 raids, if not full time, if you can't commit to a 4 day a week raid schedule, look elsewhere.
  • If you are interested please /tell or pm Volkov, Malleus, or Gonobn in game or IRC.
  • We have a very serious chain of command including class leaders and officers and raid leaders! Noncompliance in following the chain of command will result in immediate guild removal.
  • I have very little tolerance for people who expect loot to be handed to them, we will gear you up to an acceptable level at an good rate, but after that the loots might slow down and I won't tolerate complaints.
  • You must have an open sense of humor for all types of humor including things that may make you gag and/or vomit.
  • I'm always serious and I never lie.
  • You can find our website at http://ruin-guild.org.

Last edited:
i have a cleric 94 aa's alur, looking to join the guild for as long as possible i know i don't have 100aa but someone told me to post and see so anyways just catch me in game. also dual box very adaquetly for the most part.

I dunno, it's been more than one year since anyone posted in this thread. Let's formulate a hypothesis for these observations!

Back
Top Bottom