Selling spells/items/maps/AND CHEAP TYPE 5 AUGS

Spiritplx

Dalayan Elder
Selling spells/items

/cm listsold Nodnal for spells and items

Leave a PM or a post if you want to negotiate a price. I will check them when I can.

Lowered prices~

Updated on Sept. 2

Last edited:
Re: Selling some spells and stuff (help me pay off my juggo loan!)

I got my Juggo yay!

Now I have to pay back a loan....help me do this so I at least seem like less of a bad person.

Added a few more spells...

Someone buy my furs and make a FORTUNE off of me!

Sold 90 of my furs, but I will be getting more. Added prices to all of my items. Added a spell or two. Imp Hides added. Send me a tell or a pm to negotiate prices. I may go down some, but not a whole lot!

Sold some spells, added Hammer of Ancient Visions and already back up to 44 Ice Kobold Furs! Get them while they're...cold.

I'll offer 2k for the stud if interested....if so...send to Lunaa. If not....well....that stinks for me hehe.

Updated:

Sold- Bloodember Earring
Added- Song of the Blademaster and Child of Night to my spells inventory!
Some tailor buy my Ice Kobold Furs before I make them into augs and undercut you!

Send spell Child of Night to Cherise

Thank you

Update:

100 Ice Kobold Furs! Selling furs or Buying Blue Ointment

Sold a few spells, but also added a couple!

Price on Tmaps lowered! Easy maps for only 250pp and Very Easy for only 150pp. Buy my maps and dig up a profit today!

Sold 120 Ice Kobol furs and will continue selling them to this buyer for a price of 110pp until someone wants to up that price.

Sold ALL of my Rare Crystal Dust, but I am sure I will get more in eventually.

Sold all of my VE maps but I am still selling 5 Easy Maps for ONLY 225pp. Buying the maps can turn out to be very profitable with just the cash loot you get, not to mention the no drop stuff!

Added a new item, Cracked Shield, to my inventory. Stats are on the OP. Focus effect is 3% to ALL foci except reagent conservation. Taking offers~

Sold a bunch of crap this weekend but added a couple of spells.

Added Mantle of Reanimation (I am sure you can get the stats if you search for it on the forums, sorry I am lazy)

SELLING Type 5 EQ augs of any kind! Send tells to Felyn or Stope in game for orders. Always selling 30mana/5ac augs

Updated:

Added several items and lowered prices! I have lots of furs in stock, but I think someone is looking to buy them. I will still be getting more, so don't worry!

Rare Crystal Dust and Rubies for sale for you jewelers and Necros out there.

As always, send me a tell in game with questions and offers!

I have a TON of different Tmaps. If you buy them all, I can give you a pretty good discount.

Many prices reduced! Updated some items and removed the ones I had sold.

BUY MY AUGS! Type5 EQ augs for ONLY 475pp. Let me know what kind of aug you need and I can get it made for you. I keep my listsold well stocked, so check there if I am not online!

Updated 12/3/07

Sold the Mana Batteries, but I am sure I will get more in the future.

Reduced prices and added the spell Revitalize to the list.

Type5 EQ augs for ONLY 450. Such a good deal, they are running out fast! I have mana and hp in stock at the moment, but will make any others on request.

Sold some spells, but I have a couple more and a few on my listsold.

VD Map for ONLY 1500~

I currently restocked my listsold with more augs (HP/Mana/AC) and still only asking 450 each!

Updated!

Type 5 augs for ONLY 425. I have HP/AC/Mana augs in stock, but let me know if you need others made and I will make them. Added a few items. Look for me in game as I auction these items quite a bit and will have links!

Back
Top Bottom