Selling spells/items/maps/AND CHEAP TYPE 5 AUGS

Added a few items and lowered prices! Come get some cheap augs when you stop by! Lava Dust now in stock!

Updated-

Sold a bunch of stuff. Lowered some prices and added a few items!

And again, check Felyn's listsold for cheap type 5 augs! If I don't have what you want, tell Felyn in game and I can get them made for you!

Added several spells to inventory!

Added three high end items!

Still selling super cheap type 5 augs!

Augs and a few spells are on my listsold...please /tell Felyn in game if you have any questions or would like to make an offer on an item! I am on at least once a day for a few hours, so look for me then (usually in the evening of central standard time).

Sold the crown, sorry!

Added Pneumatic Support Brace! This items has 24ac 80hps AND 34% haste which is the highest dropable haste item on this here server!

Also added Poison-coated Earring...this item has a clickable UNRESISTABLE poison debuff!

Added some spells and reduced some prices!

...and of course, buy my augs! (now that Lab is nerfed, I won't be restocking my furs!)

Sold a few items and added Black Iron Suitcoat and Last Will and Testament! Items are going fast, so leave me a PM with an offer or contact me in game!

Buy a few type 5 augs while you stop by!

Sorry for the multiple updates but I am obtaining and moving items very quickly. I sold the Bloodfire Pendant and added a Charged Drivestaff, Pendulum and Very Difficult TMap.

For tradeskills, I am now selling Greymoss for 10pp each. Give me a tell in game if you need a bunch and want to work out a bulk deal!

I keep Type 5 AC/HP/Mana augs in stock at all times. If you do not see one of these, or want a special order...please contact Felyn in game. Usually with special orders (anything not listed above) I prefer to sell 2 or more and that you buy them as soon as possible so I do not have stat augs lying around that do not sell well. Thanks a lot!

Please contact Felyn if you have any questions about any of my items or want to negotiate a price. I love haggling, and if you haggle with me then I will usually give you a discount!

Added Pneumatic Support Brace back to inventory! That is right...34% haste and dropable along with 80hps of goodness (usable by RNG/BRD/BST/ROG/MNK)

Added Iron Funnybone ~ 12ac 37hp mana and TONS of stats (see OP) This is the highest AC you will find for these slots.

Added a few spells, and sold a few spells.

Few maps in stock still.

Greymoss now only 8pp each! I will give bulk deals for people who buy over 3 stacks!

BUY MY AUGS! Sooooo cheap it hurts me to make them.

Help me obtain my charm so I can quit farming!

Sold a few things and LOWERED prices on MANY items. If you see a pricetag on an item that you feel is crappy, send me a tell in game so we can talk things over!

Added a few spells to inventory.

Augs are now selling for 400pp, still the cheapest on the market! (aug market is changing a bit, bare with me)

HELP ME PAY BACK MY LOAN FOR MY SUPREME CHARM OF VALOR OMG

UPDATED!

HUGE update with all new Emberflow Caverns items! This zone is pretty freaking hard, so I doubt you see a ton of these items on the market. Please send a tell to Felyn with an offer!

Also reduced prices on almost all of my spells and added a couple more spells to inventory. Also sorted out my items a bit so it is easier to see what I currently have in stock (I use strikethrough so I can undo it if I get the item back in stock).

LOOK FOR MORE AWESOME ITEMS BEING ADDED TO MY LIST SOON!!!

We are just getting started...

TONS of Emberflow items added. The prices are approximate, so please send PMs and tells with offers.

This is THE BEST dropable loot in the game, get it before supplies run out!

Edit: NOW WITH IMAGES OMG

Diggin' Claw sold, but we should eventually get another, so leave me a PM if you are saving up for one.

Reduced prices on the Emberflow items!

Sold the Last Will and a few other items.

I am keeping my augs stocked as much as I can, but they sell fast. If I ever do not have an aug you want, please tell Felyn in game and I will make it for you as soon as I can.

Please leave me a PM or tell me in game if you would like to discuss prices on any items!

Updated!

Sold a few items and also lowered the prices of my Emberflow items!

Don't have time to raid but want Plane level loot? Look no further! Emberflow dropables are stupid good and people will make fun of you if you don't farm pp to buy them! They are that good!

Prices negotiable~

Updated...

Sold almost all of my spells!

I have a few more items I should be adding on here soon (from Emberflow!), but need to take some screenshots and make some images, etc. Send Felyn a tell in game if you are interested in seeing them!

Prices reduced on many items!

HUGE UPDATE!

Come check out all the new items that are now available~

Tons of great items, just give me an offer that is close and you will probably get whatever item you want!

My furs are starting to run low, and I will not be getting more, so buy now while you can!

Lowered prices on ALL items!

As always, send Felyn a tell in game if you have any questions or want to make an offer!

I call shenanigans on you, scam artist.

Half the pictures you have up for the items are pristine, that is most definitely false advertising.

Xach said:
I call shenanigans on you, scam artist.

Half the pictures you have up for the items are pristine, that is most definitely false advertising.

Good job reading my disclaimer.

Back
Top Bottom