Serania's Low Level Jewelry

Serania

Dalayan Adventurer
All righty, this is for those people who are low level and have only decent amounts of cash. I'm an up and coming Jeweler and currently am raising my skill. JC'ing is not cheap so I go up a bit slow. I'm only up to electrum jasper right now.

This is here cause I will make and sell jewelery in game.
These are the items I can make:

Silver Jewelry, rings and earrings. Most of these are +2. I can make STA, STR, WIS, and INT that I know of. If you have another stat you want to increase, you will have to tell me the stone. The STA, WIS, and INT sell for 3pp a piece and the STR sell for 4pp a piece.

Electrum Jewelry, rings and earrings. These are +3. I can make STA and WIS at the moment. These rings sell for 6pp a piece.

Send tell in game to Serania and if I can, I will make your order.

Kyle Everett

SoD Characters
Serania- Lvl 36 Enchanter

I'd like to support your cause. Are there certain times you are most frequently on?

-Farcy

Well, I plan on being on tonight after about 5:30pm est, but I can't gaurentee. I'm also in Rivervale at the moment so I have to get all the way back to Newport.

I don't have any time I'm on regularly. I can tell you I have classes from 2-10pm on mondays, 7am-5pm on wednesdays and fridays.

The best chance to see me is in the evenings and on Tuesdays and Thursdays

Kyle Everett

Well, I spent over 200pp tonight to get my skill up to 80. I can now make electrum up to pearl which means I can make silver and electrum jewelry for STR, STA, DEX, WIS, INT, and CHA. Also resists and other varieties. Silver will run between 3-7pp usually and electrum will run between 6-10pp. As always, silver is +2 in most cases and electrum is +3. There are exceptions like DEX and necklaces. Send tell in game.

Kyle Everett

Serania- Lvl 41 Enchanter

Back
Top Bottom