Seraphim

nuven

Dalayan Beginner
Webpage: http://www.seraphimsod.com/

Seraphim by definition means the highest rank of angels. We like to have fun (like most guilds) by keeping it real and casual; also, soon we will begin raid progression from scratch. Right now we have an excellent base of players ever since our guild's creation date of 2/3/2010. Currently, we are looking to further recruit lvl 60's and higher --

Classes we currently have open for recruiting are: Cleric, Enchanter, Ranger, Rogue, Shadowknight, Wizard

We are primarily in the Eastern & Central Time Zone and our current raid times are on Wednesday and Sunday nights. These two nights are required. (We usually god pickup raids/groups on all other nights.)

Requirements:
- Your main character has to be a part of us. We are a guild of MAINS, not Alts. You cannot have a main in another guild.
- Please be age 18+ (or at least act like it).
- Play the game on a regular basis (raid nights required).
- Know or be able to learn how to play your character.
- Have fun.

Please contact one of our officers in game to inquire further about recruitment --> Uggy, Talmanes, Jarh, Fulgrin or Wirt (Leader). Alternatively, you can inquire through our website.

Last edited:
You may want to include some information about playtimes, timezones, etc etc. Would be handier so that people know when you guys play :)

Thank Beittil for the tip ;p Somehow I missed that part! I went ahead and added it per your suggestion.

Damn, a few weeks ago and you would have had my static 6 man group highly interested, however, we all moved into different guilds. I would have loved to start from scratch like this though.

Back
Top Bottom