<Shining Force>

ROG LF Guild....http://shardsofdalaya.com/fomelo/fomelo.php?char=Aileja . Old player last real guild TU when Mang ran things decided to come back because it is my last semester in law school and I have the time. Your raid times probably work for me but I haven't played much with some of you and that is important for me because i want to find a guild I can jive with. I joined your website so you have my email. Get back to me and if I see you guys on I will say hi.

If you wanted you could probably join for fun, but you would need to complete quite a few tomes and improve your charm to have any shot at a main raid spot.

Its kind of unfortunate that all that tedium is required to raid, but its the standard now, and just the way things are.

Good Luck! As I said you could probably join and hang out while you work on that stuff, but you would likely be better off in a lower tier guild where you can start to get some spires gear while you work on the exp and charm.

Your probably right, it has been forever since I took this game seriously and my nostalgia is maybe causing me to jump the gun. Thank you for the kind honesty. And thanks Anti for the compliment, it's the southern accent I would wager.

In order to access the proper channels, I submit my candidacy to receive the Shining Force name underneath my name in an effort to be closer to friends. no loot expected, though rots would be nice. Will continue to help out and play whatever where needed. Thanks

Are you a cool guy who likes to slay powerful enemies? Are you good at video games? Are you a giant nerd? If yes to any of these questions, <Shining Force> may be the guild for you. Contact Tevinter/Lowako/Alkara/Xenlan for more information, bonus points if you are an enchanter.

Original post is outdated, I am no longer a person you should contact about joining this guild.

But i need dat fidel status so i can log in and get loots after not playing in a grip bro, who do i contact for that now =/

Back
Top Bottom