Shm Starfall - Kaladim North mob

arkos

Dalayan Beginner
Having trouble locating the mob that drops Blade of Sorrow for Shaman Starfall. I have tried camping the mob at the location specified in Wiki for over 30 supposed PH spawns now over the period of at at least 30 days, checking back every once in a while. I have cleared the immediate area and have yet to see this elusive guy.

Wiki post:
Blade of sorrow from Kaladim north (as you zone in from the right side zone, go right, thru a tunnel untill you see a house and a field on your right side. He spawns on the TOP floor and is around lvl 35)

Can anyone shed any light on this item? At this point, I am more interested in finishing the quest than the reward itself.

He's upstairs in the building next to a field of mushrooms. You have to take a hard right that is easy to miss to get to this area. At first following what was poted on the wiki I ended up in the building that is the bank on live... this is the wrong building. Contact me (Uthka) in game and I'll show you the spot if you'd like.

Aye, upstairs in the building next to the mushroom field in the NE part of the zone, next to the water. He's a little tougher than the other mobs there (I think it was a 150-point lifetap proc), so don't die =)

He's a somewhat rare spawn. I think I had to clear the PH 8 or 9 times before he appeared.

Back
Top Bottom