shut up shut up shut up shut up

nihilist326

Dalayan Beginner
i've been reading through some of the posts lately and i keep seeing posts making fun of america or canada or france or wherever. please, for the love of god SHUT UP. ok, there are some people who dont actually believe what they say and make fun of these countries with the intent of just having fun. thats fine, i have no quarrel with that. but for anyone who says these things and and believes it :finger: . why do we make fun of canada? because they dont fight?! we make fun of them because they refuse to destroy things? destroy life? i think they should be commended for that. and then we make fun of the french, also because they refuse to fight. if you dont believe in a war, you shouldnt be reprimanded for not participating in it. another point that i LOVE to see being made against the french is the one that we've done so much to help them and that they have never done aything for us. my history is definitely rusty (as i havent taken a history course in quite some time) but didnt the french give us troops/supplies/money while we were fighting to make this country ours? i think that was pretty nice of them. now i know its cool to make fun of america. all the bands are doing so you should to , right? you'll look cool or intelligent, right? NO. americans are not all fat and stupid. we do not all support this war. some of us ARE GOOD PEOPLE, so stop generalizing. please, lets all just get along and have some fun without getting hating everyone who doesnt do everything the way you'd like them to. feel free to flame me, i dont care

[EDIT] this is just my opinion, obviously

Well, yeah, france helped us created out country. Woohoo - we pushed the germans out of their country twice in 30 years, wheres the justice in that?

To be honest - your just asking to be flamed, grow up.

kibeth said:
Well, yeah, france helped us created out country. Woohoo - we pushed the germans out of their country twice in 30 years, wheres the justice in that?

So are you.

kibeth said:

There is not a rolleyes big enough.

Liam said:
kibeth said:

So are you.

I know you are, but what am I :D

Wiz said:
There is not a rolleyes big enough.

I would care to disagree.

puke-rolleyes.gif

I would venture to say that these forums are the worst thing to ever happen to your server.

Give people a platform to bitch and complain about something and what do you expect? And with an open media to express individual ideas you will no doubt have differences of opinion. And Dont fuckin expect people to be quiet about it when you tell them to either. Thats human nature, and this is the internet. I happen to agree with Cathan. Not only because he is my friend, but I am an advocate of freedom of expression. This is your world however, which brings me to my next point.

Opening another subject about it while clearly showing that you didnt want the topic to be discussed anymore is bordering on hypocrisy.

Why dont you just shut down the forums altogether? Or perhaps you are enjoying the aspect of control a little too much.

BAN HIM IF HE DOES NOT CONFORM TO MY WAY OF THINKING!

jeremiahlogan said:
I would venture to say that these forums are the worst thing to ever happen to your server.

Give people a platform to bitch and complain about something and what do you expect? And with an open media to express individual ideas you will no doubt have differences of opinion. And Dont fuckin expect people to be quiet about it when you tell them to either. Thats human nature, and this is the internet. I happen to agree with Cathan. Not only because he is my friend, but I am an advocate of freedom of expression. This is your world however, which brings me to my next point.

Opening another subject about it while clearly showing that you didnt want the topic to be discussed anymore is bordering on hypocrisy.

Why dont you just shut down the forums altogether? Or perhaps you are enjoying the aspect of control a little too much.

BAN HIM IF HE DOES NOT CONFORM TO MY WAY OF THINKING!

This is not an open media to express individual ideas. This is a place where you can talk to us, directly, and be guaranteed that at the very least one administrator will read your post. That's it. It has nothing to do with control, or we would be vastly more tyrannical with how we exercise our power. If human nature is to bitch, then we're just going to keep suppressing human nature, and if you have a problem with that, then get off our forums. Moreover, we didn't open another thread on the subject, we opened a thread mocking Cathan for being a humongous retard who we thought was hilarious idiotic. That's all there is to it.

Why don't we shut down the forums altogether? Because we frequently get good ideas and constructive feedback from these forums, and I'll be damned if I let you bad apples spoil it for everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom