Silent Redemption

Aytowun

Dalayan Beginner
- Silent Redemption

- We are strictly a need before greed guild. We have fun, exp together, raid together, and do adepts. No greedy people allowed sorry. More info online at Silent-Redemption.com

- We are mainly looking to recruit Clerics, Warriors, Enchanters, and Shamans.... but we welcome all of the other classes as well.

- If you are 39+ please look for Arixun, Ariwun, Bandaen, Dreddor, Akharu, or Arakan. Under 39 are also welcome to join if you are on good alliance with our lower guildmembers, and have a good rep as a non-greedy or unethical player.

very funny.... but plz un-hijack my thread!

what r u guys doing posting when u can be farming green mobs for loot!! hehe

Are you guys at all related to Silent Redemption from Brell? I had to do a doubletake the first time I saw <SR> running around Newport.

As far as I know, they are. Or at least something that I read gave me that impression (aside from the obvious guild name).

As far as i know this guild is NOT related to the one from Brell.
The 2 creators are Bandaen (guild leader) and Arixun/Ariwun (Co Leader).
Only them could confirm but i never saw or heard anything linking the 2.
mmmm waiting to be denied by either or :)

after most of us abandoned "the greedy guild" we needed to form a new one.

i still dont remmeber who suggested the name, but wiz was already there and we didnt want to waste his time, we had like 2 minutes to pick the name.

so anyways sorry if u are confused regarding the brell server, i get tells from brell peeps all the time asking who i was. if i had any clue some other server had a guild named this already i wouldve never agreed to it.

personally, im a former rallos zek

I did talk to a few, and some of them are from Brell. But I could be completely off base. I get a lot of tells having the former guild leaders name... I'd personally have chosen Wing as my Monk's name, but that was against the naming policy. Not sure if anyone remembers him, but I always thought he was a pretty good monk.

But I'm pretty glad I did steal his name as it leads to a lot of cool conversations.

aytowun is from the original darkenbane guild on rallos zek ;)

i should know! i loved rallos waaaaaaaaaaaaay back when

ayto, you keep in touch with ghecko and any other LV / HiV now a days? :)

(Btw, its Zemos, that whole troll in a tux thing.. yea haha)

Rambler said:
I did talk to a few, and some of them are from Brell. But I could be completely off base. I get a lot of tells having the former guild leaders name... I'd personally have chosen Wing as my Monk's name, but that was against the naming policy. Not sure if anyone remembers him, but I always thought he was a pretty good monk.

But I'm pretty glad I did steal his name as it leads to a lot of cool conversations.

I actually did choose Wing for my name originally, for the same reason =P

ZEMOS!!

whatsup man, holla @ me in game... no i wish i had ghecko contact maybe ill hit up db site

cumwen is here also

All my other RZ brethren i expect tells from you !!!
gan la~ no abc~ gnometalkin bout?

my legends peoples i expect tells from you also!!!

51093.jpg

p.s. this is my last post on the forums :lol:[

Back
Top Bottom