SoD Media Megathread

By some off chance does anyone have screen shots of when parcelan the devour x 6 was spawned on our Fusion group in cmal 3 for xping off the traps? I had some on my old cpu but wiped it, and that shit was bananas.

i doesnt have many pictures anymore either :( Lytec woulda had some dank old school pics :( I'll se what i have when i get homey!

Preparing for the assassination, waiting for the right moment.

EQ000036.jpg

Random Tapein trash talk:

tape.jpg

Coolest character name to be deleted (next to Vagpounder. R.I.P. Vagpounder):

bbl.jpg

Jesus:

EQ000263.jpg

I miss Ryu's ninja afk on 90% of raids...

ryu.jpg

Daddy Bounta at work:

EQ000043.jpg

Last edited:
man i remember the days of garbodog good times...good times...
also the saved by jesus thing struck me with infinite lulz

Man how do you get the new wolf models in game? Im jealous since all i can see is the old school crap wolf!

Anyways some random screenshots i have that didnt have my UI in them and 1 that did since Nashtav has the coolest spell effect in game. Really the next time you kill him turn on spell effects and prepare to be blown away.

The battle for Athica has been won.. but at what cost?!:
EQ000019.jpg

The bodies line the streets, now forever stained with blood:
EQ000020.jpg

As Tarhyl watches on, the boys of Sacred Band takes on a true god of Fire:
EQ000113.jpg

Even growing to 200ft tall he was still no match for a warrior apparently using the 2 hand pierce weapon from CoD!:
EQ000112.jpg

Nashtav and his cool rain spell! Also note the extreme UI i have set up that utilizes the hot buttons to the fullest. Obviously if you arent using a hot key to turn into a frog you are doing something wrong:
EQ000128.jpg

This thread compelled me to post my story about what happened in 2009.

Me and a friend were off work for some time and needed something to do, i had played SoD before a little and suggested that we could try it out.

To be honest, we where pretty bored killing mobs and whatnot and decided that maybe we should do the main quest?

So, there we were, level 2 Shadowknight and Cleric. It was epic indeed.

We traveled all over the world, constantly scared that death may come at any moment

A beer or two were very important in calming our nerves. ;)
eq000008.png
eq000008.png

And riding the boat could sometimes be very sketchy >_<
eq000016.png

But eventually we were done!
eq000011.png

And off to new adventures!
eq000020.png

But oh my, look at the time :O (SoD time and Skype call duration)
wowgo.png

I can easily say that this was one of the best gaming experiences in my life, it truly was an adventure unlike anything i've ever experianced before. And i have never played an mmo this way. To explore the world, to see it, meet the NPCs, see the cities and sneaking through extremly deadly zones was mind blowing. The world was so large and we were so small, but we were on a quest! After this was done we had to go back to RL and work and so on, but i will never forget the adventure we had in Dalaya, For 14 hours, 25 minutes and 1 second straight, i was not on earth. I wish i had more screenshots, but these were all i could find.

Anyway, big thanks to the devs and the players that support SoD, you made this possible and it means alot!

Back
Top Bottom