<Sons of Insanity>

Xenargy

Dalayan Beginner
Hello we are a new raid guild starting from scratch! What does that mean? It means we are starting brand new lvl 1 characters. We will be coming up from lvl 1 and going through adepts, raiding, xp'ing as a guild. Team work is important to us, we will be leveling up as a guild. There will always be room for you to get XP with the guild. If you choose to twink your character there is a max of 5k worth of items. Twinking your character does not allow you to miss raids.

**Creating guild on wednesday July 11th!!**

For full details please visit progressionsod.guildlaunch.com

Please note at the moment we are nameless. If you are accepted as a member you will be able to cast 2 votes on a few different guild names. Looking for players who have experienced Everquest/SoD and know they want to play.

Here are the classes we are currently recruiting for mains! Apply at Progressionsod.guildlaunch.com

*Bard : Closed
*Beastlord : 1 Medium
*Cleric : 2 Medium
*Druid : 1 Medium
*Enchanter : Closed
*Magician : 1 High
*Monk : 1 High
*Necromancer : 1 Medium
*Paladin : Closed
*Ranger : 1 High
*Rogue : 1 High
*Shadow Knight : 1 medium
*Shaman : 1 High
*Warrior : 1 Medium
*Wizard : 1 High

Last edited:
Good luck guys, make certain to rape and pillage all the adepts on the way. They are some of the most fun and rewarding fights in the game, still.

Interestingly enough your schedule fits pretty nicely with what I had in mind. If you cut a little bit of slack on the 80 % ( I can do 2 and 3 some weeks easily but i might be around 70-75 % and I would keep up in level ), I'll definitely think strongly about it!

Here is a little update on what spots we have open.... We are still looking for more and dont worry if you are a little late. we have pleanty of Boxes still level 1 that you can group with.

Apply! NOW!

*Bard : 1 High
*Beastlord : 1 Medium
*Cleric : Closed
*Druid : 1 Medium
*Enchanter : Closed
*Magician : 1 High
*Monk : 1 High
*Necromancer :Closed
*Paladin : Closed
*Ranger : 1 High
*Rogue : 1 High
*Shadow Knight : 1 medium
*Shaman : 1 High
*Warrior : 1 Medium
*Wizard :Closed

Admins are more then welcome to join, after of course passing the polygraph and a series of unrelated questions.!

Only kidding but fill free to apply!

Also recruiting none mains that just enjoy leveling up and playing with groups of people at all levels.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm happy with my dead raiding guild on my main and the secret alt whose guild has no idea it's me.

Back
Top Bottom