Spelling/Grammar/Language mishaps in Quests

In the MQ, with the note you start with. The note version with William in storm sea says he is located in "sea of storms" but the zones name is "storm sea". Very Minor.

A'han Stoneheart [Necromancer GM] typo

on the part of the quest where you make lggings as necro his dialogue goes at the end

"As well, a leggings pattern will be required, which can be purchased here in [OGGOK]."

it should say grobb since that's where he is

During the MQ, Helleron of the Plains says:

"...at the beginning, when only a few centaurs were being corrupted, we [locates] certain sites..."

I believe that should say we located certain sites.

Roses of Judgement - Althuna Quest

Talking with Judge Rouf

"about what exactly a Judges job is" - missing '

[D2] To make sure justice is servered - hehe
[D3] .... and guitly punished - hehe

After the turn in of the token of love, Elsa says,

"True love is worth dying for, woth protecting"... missing second r

"You assignment... " should be "Your assignment... "

When asking about Duke Thanes...

"thats ever served Althuna" - missing '

"its frightening" - missing '

"but thats pretty much a lost cause" - missing '

When asking about Sir Frostcleave...

"Regardless since he" - Missing , after regardless

"I suppose its" - missing '

That's as far as I am in the quest.... :p

EQ000009.jpg

I loled at this,

All caps Adult topics ect ect ect ARE Tolerated in occ

Should probably be fixed

All caps Adult topics ect ect ect ARE Tolerated in occ

Should probably be fixed
Wait, are you saying that these things actually ARE tolerated in ooc and shouldn't be or are you saying that you fail at reading comprehension?

OOCRules said:
[...]No spamming, excessive cursing, ALL CAPS, 'adult' topics, or otherwise disturbing topics are tolerated in OOC - [...]
Uh, looks about right to me? As in, where is a word missing there?

... er, yeah, you're right. Apparently I totally missed the 'No' part as well.

Spelling typo's in this quest, from A'myola in North Newport.

A'myola says, 'I saw you talking to my father... and I heard what you said. Please listen for a moment. My father has a letter that he forced me to write, and he's trying to get someone to give to to Olof... the letter says that I don't want ot see him anymore... but I love him! I have to let him know how I really feel before my father destroys it! Please... if you have a heart, will you take a letter to him from me?'

Change "to" to "it" and "ot" to "to".

Not a quest perse, but I'm guessing he may start some. Trap Master Gorlir in NNewport Rogues guild says, to a person below level for training, "I ain't gonna let someone as young as you blow 'emselves up. Come back when you're more experianced."
It is spelled as follows: experienced. However, with the usage of slang and contractions he might have an accent that causes him to say experienced as, ex-peer-ee-antsed.
If it is the latter, I withdraw my assertion that it is a typo or misspelling.

For the Blackscale faction redemption quest, after you turn in the last of the 3000 bone chips:

Reconcillator Malai says, 'Ah, that is the full 300 (Error: should be 3000) bone chips, %r. You've done well. Well for me, that is, not so well for your snivelling, bone collecting self. Keep that demeanor going and the Blackscale Order will find a use for you.'

Back
Top Bottom