Starting an Adept killing group

Jotigidou

Dalayan Elder
So yeah, the idea is out.

I rushed my first 2 toons to 65 to get geared up and everything. Now that i'm done with that, I want to kill adepts 1 by 1.

So I'm looking for people that can twink themselves a little bit at least so that we can 1 group them most of the times.

As for me, i'm gonna be MAINing a bard with twinky gear to tank most of them and i'm also gonna be twinking a DPS class.

Looking for people interested, boxing or no. Only REQ is to twink and be avail to play a little bit to level up / kill adepts when they are up... Keel em all !

because you know this isn't done already by a million people

Thanks for the heads up. Yes i guessed it was.

Now this is a thread to find some people that are willing to do it again.

Not to have someone bust my balls. :) If i'm in the wrong section for this, then sorry. Otherwise...

Maybe better off in the open raiding section. I just made a necro but do not plan on twinking him/powering him up at all. If you still want a hand with some adepts, send Ashwi a tell.

Going to continue with the ball-busting:

1. So you rushed your first couple of 65's through, thus not experiencing all the adepts
2. Now you want to twink a couple of new characters for the purpose of killing each adept
---because each character is twinked, you won't need the gear from the adepts
---also, because each character is twinked, and because you are making it a requirement that those who join you in this twink their characters as well, you are looking to trivialize all of the encounters (except for perhaps 1).

I fail to see the point. Good job, you've killed every adept with a twink raid! Next on the list: shooting sardines in a can, followed by taking candy from babies. I suppose you'll be able to say you've done it, maybe that counts for something -- but you still will not have really experienced adept raiding.

If you are going to do adepts, do them vanilla. More fun. Twinking up and mauling is well..

I think you will get more people willing to join in the fun if you do a Vanilla run. Plus the loot will be useful.

If you are going to do adepts, do them vanilla. More fun. Twinking up and mauling is well..

I think you will get more people willing to join in the fun if you do a Vanilla run. Plus the loot will be useful.

Right.

That's a good point. Will follow the suggestion. :)

Writing down the names, will be contacting next week ! So as long as no naked chars, should be fine :)

1. So you rushed your first couple of 65's through, thus not experiencing all the adepts
2. Now you want to twink a couple of new characters for the purpose of killing each adept
---also, because each character is twinked, and because you are making it a requirement that those who join you in this twink their characters as well, you are looking to trivialize all of the encounters (except for perhaps 1).

I fail to see the point. Good job, you've killed every adept with a twink raid! Next on the list: shooting sardines in a can, followed by taking candy from babies. I suppose you'll be able to say you've done it, maybe that counts for something -- but you still will not have really experienced adept raiding.

I got your point. But the thing is, other people in the group / raid will need the stuff. I'm killing them for the experience, not to get the most challenging fights in the game.

I rushed my chars, yes.

As for the requirement to be twinked, i let it go. Yes it was stupid.

Regards

Jadelia

God forbid someone do something in a game just because they want to and it would be fun, right?

Well, i've twinked my pally all to hell, but i made a pact with myself to not level him without at least gaining a useful or rotting loot from each adept.

Stuck at 50 on Tidefang =(

God forbid someone do something in a game just because they want to and it would be fun, right?

Oh I agree. I would hate to prevent someone from doing something they find fun -- like vanilla adept raiding. This is the sort of fun that a twink requirement would prevent...and Jadelia elected not to keep said requirement, so it doesn't really matter anymore.

Also this should be in the Open Raid forum

I don't know why you're all jumping on this guy for wanting to start an adept group.

You guys need to chill out.

I don't know why you're all jumping on this guy for wanting to start an adept group.

You guys need to chill out.

My love of low level progression and hate for twinking aside, I just saw the idea of raiding special mobs in the game and letting the loot rot as being pretty gay, and that's what would have happened in a lot of cases with a twink-only raid.

My love of low level progression and hate for twinking aside, I just saw the idea of raiding special mobs in the game and letting the loot rot as being pretty gay, and that's what would have happened in a lot of cases with a twink-only raid.

I think you need to realise most of these mobs are uncontested and as so, if i want to solo them, why not ? I mean i respect your idea of killing adepts but you don't really respect mine... double standards are ghey.

Either way... keep the names coming !

Need moar :)

I think you conceded to my real argument right here:

Also you are misusing the term 'double-standard'

It was stupid to actually ask for EVERYONE to be twinked but the fact is, i dont want to have to scrounge for 8-9 people to kill them.

1 group is somewhat '' easy '' to find at any level but looking for 10 people at level 23 for example, is not easy and/or fun.

Which is why i would prefer twinked char.

Back
Top Bottom