Starting guild

Moot0

Dalayan Beginner
Starting Guild, taking in newbies. It is meant to be a help for newcomers, but members can stay as long as they want until any level. Questions or want to sign up? PM me. :) By the way, i myself am fairly new. Also, the guild needs a name.

Marumm said:
How does 'Dalaya's Beginners' sound?

How does leave the guy alone and let him form something of his own sound?

Starting a new guild is a great way to make good friends in game. Outside of the starter guild and away from the spam imo.

Rock on man.

Thanks kineldar, and i was planning it is more of a "active" guild than Dalaya's Beginners. With guild groups, games, polls, and such.

I have a probem... most new people don't know how to exit Dalaya's Begginers, or won't know about the guild I am starting. ;( Any ideas?

advertise it. Get people to start it and advertise it. If you have a webage that you can use for it, even better

Do a /who all Dalaya's to see who is guilded and maybe send ppl tells?
You'll proly get a HUGE list (too many to list) so shorten it up by doing a /who all Dalaya's Magician or /who all Dalaya's Warrior or /who all Dalaya's 1 40

You also posted here so that'll get the word out to those smart enough to register here. :) Those are most likely the ones you want in your guild anyways, hahaha. JK!

Tell them to target themselves and do a /guildremove to quit Dalaya's Beginers and then /invite once you invite them into your new quild (in case you did not know command *smile*

Good luck with everything! :D

Ehhh. Quick edit. Not sure if my last statement was really all that correct after really looking around the forums. I seem to have forgotten how many members are actually in the begginers guild. ;) Anyways, best of luck still.

Original post...

Moot0 said:
Back to the origanal post... any1 want to join?

I don't usually see a huge population from the starting guild post on the forums bud; ofcourse they might just be a lurker like I am usually. My point is, don't get down because no one is posting here to join the guild. JayelleNephilim had an excellent idea for you and I think that will be your quickest way of getting people interested in your new guild. Best of luck mate.

Think I can join up. Lvl 10 Bard. Trying to get use to the game, agro is rlly difficult when I tried grouping :p

My Bard's name is Seren.

BTW found a name for it yet?

/ooc is also a fairly good tool as it reaches the whole server. But be careful not to abuse the privilege of everyone seeing what you have to say.

Like other posters pointed out, the amount of people who regularly read this forum and are not fairly accustomed to the server already is pretty small. You would have better luck ingame. :(

I would stay away from sending tells to strangers about guild recruitment. The /ooc suggestion is a good one. Either that or making a new toon and using /gu in Dalaya's Beginners *sparingly* (as in, mention it once an hour or something, not spamming every 2 minutes).

Sounds like a cool idea, though. Low level guilds have a lot more good options here than they did on live, with all the adepts. Good luck, and if you guys need any suggestions or help, the folks from Venerate would more than likely be happy to come to your aid. Especially if you spam Jose/Mythryn with tells (like spam spam... couple hundred lines of tells in 5 mins or so oughta do the trick). That'll get you on our good side quickly.

Hasrett said:
Especially if you spam Jose/Mythryn with tells (like spam spam... couple hundred lines of tells in 5 mins or so oughta do the trick). That'll get you on our good side quickly.

HAHA! Hasrett is absolutly correct, Just spam Jose/mythryn untill your fingers cramp up, and we'll be there! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom