Stasis Trap = broken?

Crynel

Dalayan Elder
stasistrap.jpg

i recently obtained this item and it does not seem to do anything. i looked up its effect on the spell parser and 2 things came up...

either a pbaoe mez lvl 65 for 3 ticks
OR
a Snare+slow effect (95% snare and 35% slow).

im not sure if the recent trap changes/fixxes broke this item or it never worked to begin with. any info?

I know ginam picked this up on his rogue way back. It was the "Snare+slow effect (95% snare and 35% slow)" not the mez. The mez is an ability of the stasis preserver in Dreadfang spire.

My guess is that the recent trap revamp broke it, and was just an oversight.

thats what i figured. aw well. as long as it gets fixxed along with the rest of my broken traps sometime in the future ill be happy.

*bump* Recently acquired this item and it still is non-functional. Was this intentional or an oversight?
You can destroy the Stasis Trap kit item, it has never worked. I changed this quest a while back to add the functional Stasis Trap to your standard Trap Kit options, but it looks like I forgot to remove the part where Mira gives you the item.

I changed this quest a while back to add the functional Stasis Trap to your standard Trap Kit options
Nice! Two things: (1) hailing the unarmed trap still only lists the basic 8 traps (although saying *Stasis Trap* does indeed set the trap); (2) there was no dialogue to indicate the option being added to your trap kit list.

Nice! Two things: (1) hailing the unarmed trap still only lists the basic 8 traps (although saying *Stasis Trap* does indeed set the trap); (2) there was no dialogue to indicate the option being added to your trap kit list.
Both of these are fixed, but won't take effect until somebody forces a reload of the scripts. I would do it but I'm not currently logged in and it's bed time.

Back
Top Bottom