Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyte

Dalayan Beginner
Steel was created about a month ago on Dalaya (Late December, '05) and holds an 18-man roster. We're just a group of friends that have gamed together since Everquest (Nameless - Legacy of Steel, Sullon Zek - Ruin, Venril Sathir - Ruined), and World of Warcraft (Proudmoore - Ruined).

We recently beat Traekoth (L57 Adept) with 15 players and we're entering the raid game so we're looking for some recruits. To put it bluntly, we just like to play EQ with friends and we like to kick ass while doing so. If a guild is doing Boss A with 36, we'll do it with 24. If they do it with 24, we'll do it with 12. If you have the skill and want to join a group of friends to play EQ, then message Soun, Sald or Lytec.

I repeat, the only thing we care about is your skill, we don't have time to teach people or baby them until they learn how to play their class. BUT, if you are skilled, we will welcome you with open arms and HGs all around!

In guild, we don't have many rules. We don't care if you can't form a sentence without swearing, or that you like our moms. In fact, here's the GOLDEN RULE: Be skilled, and don't be stupid.

HIGHEST PRIORITY (2-3 Needed):
Rogues
Wizards
Druids
Clerics
Necromancers
Monks

MEDIUM PRIORTY (1-2 Needed):
Bards
Mages
Beastlords

LOW PRIORITY:
Warriors
Paladins
Rangers
Shamans
Enchanters
Shadowknights

If you are interested, apply by posting in the PUBLIC SECTION with your Character Name, Level and Raid Experience: http://sarusgame.com/forums/

UPDATED February 4th, '06 -- Changed HIGH PRIORITY classes.

UPDATED February 8th, '06 -- Changed Enchanters to Low Priority and Beastlords to High Priority.

UPDATED February 24th, '06 -- Changed Monks, Druids to HIGH. Changed Shamans to MEDIUM. Rangers to LOW.

UPDATED March 17th, '06

Ruin from SZ heh

sweet any char names from sz post it so i can see if i remember you =)

I played Sovandelatten soveralltid HIE clr and jenniya Orkrist DE clr .

Omg !!! This is Angie / Alia / Alisun~ Can't believe you sillies went back to EQ!!!!!!! <3

Wow, some old guildies of Ruin from SZ. I started on the server when it first started. Not sure if anyone will remember me, but I played Bender Ovwills
DE Enchanter.

We are looking for 1-2 Monks, 1 Druid, 1 Beastlord, 1 Wizard, 1 Rogue, 1 Cleric.

These should be MAINS and not two-boxed or alts. If you have additional two-boxes or alts, they can be applied with your main.

Players should be aware of the raiding schedule (PST/EST evenings until 1-2 a.m, anytime a mob is up) and be able to make most of them.

angie b! im playing too ! get your little butt on here, and sign online once in a while too, wtfz!!

<3 Noth

Ah, we only have Forums that are accessible with member access only :(

We haven't had websites describing kills for awhile, it's easy to ask around to see what we have done if that's the information you are looking for.

In quick summary on content we are doing: all of DHK, Stormkeep, Storm's Eye, Misery, half of PoT, most of PoA, MotE, Parcy, Mielech, and Cmal3/4. I may be missing stuff, this was just off top of my head.

Lyte said:
Ah, we only have Forums that are accessible with member access only :(

We haven't had websites describing kills for awhile, it's easy to ask around to see what we have done if that's the information you are looking for.

In quick summary on content we are doing: all of DHK, Stormkeep, Storm's Eye, Misery, half of PoT, most of PoA, MotE, Parcy, Mielech, and Cmal3/4. I may be missing stuff, this was just off top of my head.

You won't be doing Cmal 4 for a bit :p

zodium said:
Waldoff said:
You also have the key to inner prison, and to crypt of darkness =p

Possibly, but they don't get to skip to either of them. ;p

Haha, Zodium's right, we discussed it and we can't and won't skip to either keyed area.

Heya SZ cronies,
This is Shadier/Pife/Toffil/Amonet/Sorte/Tokle McReefle from Black Crown/Hate. My rogue is currently level 44 and I would love to check out Steel and play with some non-newbs. I'll be looking some of you up this weekend after finals. Hope to see yas soon. I realize I'm a little low atm but I can level quickly.

-Murf Burglar

zodium said:
Waldoff said:

But they get to skip the 1~ year it typically took to level, AA, and gear a tank to do all the more advanced encounters here like the other 3 major guilds on SoD had to do back in the day.

They'll never get to experience the joy of racing others to ToT for Ghan each week and a 10% chance at a Nightjaunt so their main tank could hold aggro effectively enough to continue the raiding progression or get to experience having a 7k tank one rounded by Rymaz or Patrol Master Dblash before PoP AA's were activated when they were the hardest hitting mobs on the server.

Ya don't know what you're missin'

Duma said:
zodium said:
Waldoff said:

But they get to skip the 1~ year it typically took to level, AA, and gear a tank to do all the more advanced encounters here like the other 3 major guilds on SoD had to do back in the day.

They'll never get to experience the joy of racing others to ToT for Ghan each week and a 10% chance at a Nightjaunt so their main tank could hold aggro effectively enough to continue the raiding progression or get to experience having a 7k tank one rounded by Rymaz or Patrol Master Dblash before PoP AA's were activated when they were the hardest hitting mobs on the server.

Ya don't know what you're missin'

Given the choice, I would have preferred to start SoD fresh when all of you other guilds were fresh too. Make it a real race--not us catching up to established guilds that have been on SoD for years.

But that obviously didn't happen, so why try to make yourself stand out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom