Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore the hate, they did the same when Venerate was lended Coltaine.

You guys didn't get to experience completely rebuilding either!

Meh, you certainly can't say using Coltaine and Zhak is completely legit... and or fair to those guilds who have been around much longer but still have weaker tanks for any number of reasons.

I personally don't give a shit as long as each day I log in, there's at least some raid worthy mob to kill and progress from.

Keep on trucking Steel.. don't worry about the haters.. they'll be around no matter how established your guild becomes, people will always find a way to try and put you down.

And just for the record.. Zhak access was stripped

Likewise for Coltaine, even if I were a few days late thanks to my recent drinking binge. Time to prove you're worth a damn. :p

HATER IN THE HOUSE!

You guys just do what you do. IMO i couldve joined steel and they still coulda skipped a large portion of that content its just like anyone who has been around a while and has some gear. No need to hate.

WTB Clerics and stuff

<Steel> is currently recruiting almost all classes to a certain degree. We're very easy going people, but first and foremost we are a raiding guild. Don't want to raid or don't have the playtime? Then no need to bother checking us out.

Requirements
-Be in your 60s...more AAs/gear is a plus obviouusly
-Like to raid
-Play during the evening of EST

Our biggest needs
-Clerics
-Monks
-Rangers
-Shaman

Your class not listed? That's ok, contact us anyway! Can PM or /tell either Rurho or Jadn in game - thanks!

With a very heavy heart, I regret to inform everybody that Steel is no more. Quite a few factors played into this, but basically attrition got to us. We had some great times and were able to down alot of hard stuff, but it just wasn't in the cards. Good luck in everybody's future endeavors, I know a good majority of the members have joined Escutcheon, and a few more have gone to Ruin. Love you all like the brothers I never had...

SprintFun said:
With a very heavy heart, I regret to inform everybody that Steel is no more. Quite a few factors played into this, but basically attrition got to us. We had some great times and were able to down alot of hard stuff, but it just wasn't in the cards. Good luck in everybody's future endeavors, I know a good majority of the members have joined Escutcheon, and a few more have gone to Ruin. Love you all like the brothers I never had...

hello ozzadar/\ozzadat

very sorry to hear about steel while i was away. it was a great guild of friends wish all this didnt happen for all or what ever the reason. sald,noth nice to be with you for the short time i had hope to see you around. as well as other members of steel. jadn your ass had better be around when i get my dsl up here in the boon-docks will be soon.

ill be back dont forget ozz....................
like you could

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom