Stupid Ghosts

daenar_sod

Dalayan Elder
Anyone know anything about this duder:

http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Triumvir_Ikril_Sel`yks

Tried a couple years ago with Ikuinen and Ellomish to figure it out. It resulted in me hitting the big red button and getting DT'd over and over expecting things to change. Now I'm back at it again with the white vans!

Tizanish and I are trying to tie it to the weird drop the skeletons have, where Death spawns in remnants (where?!?) and seeing if we can bind elsewhere outside the frogs. I've checked over 50% of that undead area, non of it shows any weird emotes; no ground spawns from what I saw. I got 4/21 of those weird drops from the skellies, and been delaying farming the elite guards and lesser shaman.

Also, those evocation,divination,abjuration,alteration? things in Yclist? Yeah, the lesser shaman can also drop them. Fun fact, found that out years ago with Iku and Ellom.

I am very gullible, and Taryth's and others comments about undiscovered content makes me think Woldaff put some bullshit in the game that no one could be bothered to figure out. Kinda like those 4 blind whateverguys in various zones.

@Woldaff, please enlighten us.

Do you have any idea what spawns Death? I saw it a couple of times, but only with one character, the other one couldn't see it and they were both in zone at the same time. I don't remember if it was indifferent, but it didn't react to anything I did. I don't think I've done anything memorable in Remnants with either of them, just all of the Murk quests. The undead area in the southeast just seemed unfinished to me, I don't remember getting any drops from mobs there.

For all I know, Death is hunting pets with animation weapons, to make them embrace it.

as far as the city mobs in remnants go...i remember killing them with Zurkka and a few others way back to farm the pieces from them. At some point someone mentioned that the area was gonna be turned into either a 6-man or raid area with a quest but i dont think it ever got finished. its too long for me to remember much of it.

@Aishii, the ONLY time I've ever seen it, or AFAIK when other's have seen it has indeed been when there's a pet class with animation weapons in. I'm not sure if that's coincidence or not; it is very memorable when you equip your pet with God-tier weapons and then literal Death obliterates you.

@Crynel, did you ever collect a whole set? Tizanish thinks there's a piece for every spot in your inventory. I'm down to test that theory out.

The orb sometimes emotes something crazy about a cacophony of voices in your head (paraphrasing, been a few years since I clicked it) or will immediately DT you depending on WHERE you click it oddly enough. Click it from the front if you want to live, back if you want to die. Death's entry in wiki says he spawns at bindable "safe" house. Was like... permanent housing? Tombs? None in the graveyard though are bindable, but one is impressive and I think that's where he would spawn if it's in that area.

Triumvir Ikril Sel`yks says, 'Hello, low minded <Player Race>. You are weak and unprepared for anything I might require of one such as yourself. You should leave this place while your weak little soul is still able to.'
take a raid to him since you alone are too weak maybe

I once convinced some people to kill Triumvir Ikril Sel`yks and he did nothing fancy and dropped nothing.

Back
Top Bottom