T7-8ish Pug onThursday 9/15 @ 9:30pm EST

Pecannius

Dalayan Elder
Possibly 1 item claimed depending on what zone. Probably something in the IP/T8 frost/ValorB/ToT range/CoDarkness. Will form in athicab because why not. Will try to let as many people join as possible while still having a raid that can finish whatever targets we're going after. Not going to take 27 tanks or something crazy like that because that's illegal. Probably will last 3 hours.

Last edited:
Pug was a mix of Atruistic Valorians and Resurgum and a few others. Knocked out IP in a few hours. Went pretty well all things considered.

Will probably try a similar zone (ToT/Valorb/CoDarkness/Prison/T8 frost) 1 day next week, not sure on the day but around the same time, 9:30. When I tracked these targets yesterday, everything was up so chances are we'll have our pick.

Edited the title instead of making a new post. 9:30 EST athicab this Wednesday, similar target. If you're able to use vent to at least listen to raid calls and stuff that would be nifty.

I think I can be on tonight. I can play something that could maybe use a drop or two, but won't be "rezbait." Possibly my druid or something. I can also box something over-tiered if needed, but would prefer not to have to box. I'll see if I can make my wife do the same.

I (Kulzek) get off work at 9:00 PM EST and will run my ass home. Please save me a spot i will camp my guy in athica B in order to save as much time as i can.

Back
Top Bottom