T7-8ish Pug onThursday 9/15 @ 9:30pm EST

How'd it go? I didn't even bother asking if I could join, simply because T7-T8 is over my head...for now. :p

Overall good, did some T9 stuff at the end. Forgot how much trash is in Tower of Trahyl. Last boss we killed bugged out but I have a petition in.

Next PUG happening Wednesday at 9:30pm EST. In regards to what target, depends on the turnout. I try to pick something that we should win within a reasonable time.

Hey Pecannius, my wife and I will try to make this one (Wednesday 7/20) as well on the druid/mage. As always, if you are short on something, we can box in an over tiered character.

I had a great time last night. I got lucky on a few rolls and was able to upgrade a few items and upgrade my crit AAs. Plus, that was a completely new zone to me, so I think I was lucky I only died twice! I swear that first time, I had no clue what happened.

I had a question about that destroy spell I grabbed...when I click on the gem slots to go through my tree of spells, it doesn't come up. Is that because it's a spell for that zone or did I misunderstand and can use it outside the zone as well? I basically had to drag the spell from the book to the gem. Just curious. Also the spell kit thing (can't remember the exact name, but open it and it has four empty slots)...is that what I put the spell fragments into and combine to get a new spell?

Back
Top Bottom