Tell me more =)

Faithes

Dalayan Beginner
Heya everyone! Alittle about me - I'm an ex Everquest1 vet that stopped playing around the time GoD was released ( not getting into why =) ). I fooled around with some other games, eventually settling in at Everquest2 and have played since January 1st, 2005. I've reached the end game there and my guild is fastly catching the #1 guild on the server.

Tonight I got ahold of a guildy from Everquest1 that I've tried to contact since I left EQ. He told me of this place thats like oldschool EQ and it intregued me very much. Oh how I miss EQ and all the memories I got from it...* slips into a daydream of great lands, vast pleasantries, and friends he made*. Afterall, when all is said and done it is the memories you take with you that made it worth, at least for me.

Now I have read everything off the main page and am still foggy on a couple things. My EQ1 is up and patching so I can get in game and look for myself, but can anyone tell me a few things? Is this EQ1 in disguise? Is it the same layout even though the zone names have changed? Is it totally new with the oldschool feel? I'm not saying I'm looking for one thing or another but if anyone wants to share some things that would be great =D!

How long has this been up and there is only 1 server correct?

Oh and any big changes in the way the game is played? Mind you its been a long while since I played EQ1 and much of my memory has drifted into nothingness ( which saddens me ). But if any classes are way different or if there is soemthing good to know feel free to tell me =D.

Thanks everyone, looking forward to meeting the new community.
Faithes

EDIT: Noticed my EQ1's were autochanged. Weird =O.

Oh I've also heard that the lore is not the same hehe. And that the people who run this really care about that game =D.

The only things you will find in common between here and Live is essentially zone layout and models. The rest is pretty close to all custom.

Back
Top Bottom