The Dare Game MkII

It is done.

This will be one hell of a birthday party, I managed to bring 5 different cakes, as well as a book explaining how to make a couple! (was to find and obtain 5 items with the word cake in it, I found 6. the book has the word cake written in it!)
EQ000005.jpg

Finished!

-Madelin

Looks like all of them, short of the test poison, which i didnt expect you to make anyways.

Congratulations on completing your dare! With your newfound abilities to further cripple your enemies, you have a distinct advantage over them. Your abilities have unlocked a cache of experience you didnt know existed, which has granted you 15AA!

Dare complete! After wracking my brain and lots of others, I managed to complete this thanks to a certain platinum donator. 50 items with the word gold in their name. Actually there were more once I found out about the vendor stuff on pocket plane, but for your convenience heres 56 of them :)
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

8-1.jpg

9-1.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15and16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

heres the first 20!

Dare complete! If you haven't read the Story of Odyn's Marginally Successful Strike, you should do so.

Congratulations on completing your dare! While its great that the strike was successful, im sure your guild and groupmates are eager to have Pride back by your side. The local mages guild is proud of your steadfast stance on mage segregation, and has decided to offer you the essence set theyve been keeping to upgrade your new man dress.

The start of the quest...

Way later....

Dare Complete!

See? All that whining about it being impossible, and here it is, completed.

So congratulations! The endless deaths suffered in pursuit of a random series of events will stay with you always, as will the lessons learned. Your reward is to be your next Codex of Power, as well as 200 fame!

This will be one hell of a birthday party, I managed to bring 5 different cakes, as well as a book explaining how to make a couple! (was to find and obtain 5 items with the word cake in it, I found 6. the book has the word cake written in it!)

Congratulations on completing your dare! Thats almost all of the cake items, the 6th being birthday cake, and the 7th to be your reward. It is both moist and delicious, and you dont even have to traverse a series of rooms that spit in the face of relativity.

Last edited:

Congratulations on completing your dare! You love GOOOOOOOOLD, and now you have surrounded yourself with it. Hopefully we will never discover it causes fin rot, or any other horrible diseases.

You take those gold items and melt them into coins, which weigh you down greatly.

Your reward is 20,000 gold coins.

Tyronia didn't manage to escape the tower, but she escaped the mortal coil with her dignity intact.

Not quite.

While your creepy uncle Duke Raralith is no longer interested in marrying your broken and battered 16 year old form, the mystic chains that bound you have wound around your person, binding you to this form.

You are henceforth Tyronia, a female. Your reward is a broom. Now get to work cleaning the tower, and make me a sammich.

Last edited:
Not quite.

While your creepy uncle Duke Raralith is no longer interested in marrying your broken and battered 16 year old form, the mystic chains that bound you have wound around your person, binding you to this form.

You are henceforth Tyronia, a female. Your reward is a broom. Now get to work cleaning the tower, and make me a sammich.

She always was to me.

Congratulations Odyn! And while no sin is more deadly than PRIDE, it was fun having the other 6 come out to play.

Much <3
Jehu

Congratulations on completing your dare! While its great that the strike was successful, im sure your guild and groupmates are eager to have Pride back by your side. The local mages guild is proud of your steadfast stance on mage segregation, and has decided to offer you the essence set theyve been keeping to upgrade your new man dress.

=D Hurray thank you Ikaa you're the best <3

You know your dare has 12 hours left, right?

Nope.

Day one:
you tell the group, 'My clicky is fucking awesome.'
you tell the group, '...'
you tell the group, 'I just failed my dare.'

Right after I entered the message I thought, "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ME." Happened during the third 3rd or 4th pull Deepshade.

Day two:
you tell the group, 'What the fuck.'
you tell the group, 'Oops.'

This one was the product of an autistic pull in Everchill.

These are the only two I caught myself on. I finished off the rest of the week snorish, "cutesy" solitude. Figured I'd wait until the last day to mention them to see what I would lose. :3

Edit: If Lilliana wins, I want you to personally buy him a Furby, gift wrap that shit in fluffy/velvet/silk wrapping, and send that bitch first class to his doorstep. Furbish is easily the most fucking annoying thing I've ever encountered, which was the point I think.

Last edited:
I'm not really sure how to show my pants-less ass over the last week, except to say that every member of CW has had more then enough fun oogling my butt on a daily basis and can certainly vouch for my bare buns. I even got a new pair of pants last night and have yet to try them on.
So basically, dare complete.

Last edited:
I'm not really sure how to show my pants-less ass over the last week, except to say that every member of CW has had more then enough fun oogling my butt on a daily basis and can certainly vouch for my bare buns. I even got a new pair of pants last night and have yet to try them on.
So basically, dare complete.

I checked periodically, and afaik, its complete.

Budrick I know failed long ago, but it was great fun watching his cutesy talk.

Not quite.

I would still tap that, twice, with a baseball bat.

Back
Top Bottom