The Dare Game MkII

that was quick Banjimen...
but agreed with Cinn.. luclin models = raining flaming acid onto you, and everyone you know + the family pets

actually it appears clerics do, there just doesnt exist anything that you can throw..

LIES!

Throwing.jpg

Good luck on getting this though...

Uhhhhh ohhhhhh

Assign me a dare!

Leerira, 65 druid

Druids can do a lot of things, buff, farm, heal, DD, and as such, can lead pretty hectic lives.

Your dare is to relax, and take up fishing. Completion of this dare will come when you fish up 5 treasure maps. Screenshots must include the map, and the successful fish message.

Last edited:
Assign me a dare - Cinn, 65 Monk.

Assign me a dare

65 monk Manguadi

Double dare monk war!

The competition between you two is fierce, and it seems direct combat challenges will only be decided by chance. A few missed hits here or there, a failed mend, will be the deciding factor.

Your dare is to PVP flag (unflagging during raids is fine, but any other time your name must be red) and seek eachother out, using your Ible Gull's Accurate trunceon as your primary weapons. Whoever gets first weapon taunt is declared the winner of that fight, and the fight is over, and you can not challenge eachother again in that zone. Get in as many fights as you can with your trunceon, and post the results in screenshot form in one weeks time, and the winner will be declared.

Manguadi, youll need to petition for one.

Assign Me A Dare

Louthe
65 Bard

You get Gtoo's dare that he cant complete due to being a wis caster, which seems to be the only exclusion to throwing.

Your childhood consisted of numerous instances of throwing rocks at the helms of local militia with deadly accuracy because you claimed to like the clang noise. To that end, you must regain the skill you once had in throwing.

Your dare is to max your throwing skill, with a catch. You may only throw things at city guards, and you cannot rely on magical assistance. No roots, no movement buffs, and so forth. You are once again a carefree child without the weight of the world on your shoulders nor your godly granted powers to assist you.

First to get a dare, first to finish. I think i deserve a second one for that sorta promptness :D

darecomplete.jpg

The first one is historically an easier one.

Congratulations on completing your dare! Due to the massive amount of training you went through overnight, your hands, previously unfamiliar with unarmed combat, have broken, halving your h2h skill, and you are unable to participate in the fist boxing tourney. Your trainer (me) advises bedrest, bandages, and lots of christmas ham to regain your strength.

Assign me a Dare

Nwaij, 65 Wizard

You are a member of the United States Tax office, and are in charge of the new economic stimulus packages.

Your dare is to hand out a total of 10k, in 100pp increments, to the lowbies of Dalaya. No repeats, no alts, etc. You cannot advertise it either, and you must ignore anyone who asks you for anything through any means. Walk up, trade, and leave.

You are a member of the United States Tax office, and are in charge of the new economic stimulus packages.

Your dare is to hand out a total of 10k, in 100pp increments, to the lowbies of Dalaya. No repeats, no alts, etc. You cannot advertise it either, and you must ignore anyone who asks you for anything through any means. Walk up, trade, and leave.

Can I petition for the 10k? Cause I hapen to have no money atm.
Also, how do you define "lowbie"?

Assign me a Dare

Aisling 65 mage

Being hateful can be difficult, since it leaves you lonely much of the time, no one wanting to be around you.

Your dare is to get 50 different strangers to hug you. You cant tell them why, or offer compensation, just tell them you are lonely, and ask them for hugs.

Back
Top Bottom