The Dare Game MkII

Assign me a dare

Felyn, 65 bard

You LOVE treasure, but you hate having to share any of your hoard with a group.

Your dare is to dig up and loot 10 treasure chests all by yourself, which includes buffs. You may only self buff. The only assistance you can have is travel, no one else may interact with the treasure chest, or the guardians of the chest.

Assign me a dare.

Azeral, Wizard, 65.

This is the most amazing thing to ever happen to SoD.

Your adeptness in tailoring has your arcane mind branching off into new realms of thought. Perhaps, you think you yourself, you could combine scales from various creatures into strong, lightweight armor.

Your dare is to acquire 20 different scales (such as mermaid scales, not things like wyrmscale boots).

Assign me a dare

Kirium, Ranger, 65

What could be better after a long day of shooting your bow and arrow at poachers and hugging trees than a nice stack of Ranger's Delight?

Nothing.

Your dare is to produce the ingredients for a stack of ranger's delights, and then make them (or have them made, but you MUST provide all the ingredients. So likely 2 screenshots.)

assign me a dare
thaf 65 rogue

The thought of coming out of retirement confuses and infuriates you, and you decide to start drinking your problems away. Unfortunately, liquor is expensive, so you decide to make it.

Your task is to get your Brewing skill above 160, and max your alcohol tolerance.

Assign me a dare
Aytewi, 65 Druid

The world of Timbs and Braids and such leaves little room for much else, but every now and then you step back and reflect on those you have left in your past. Once in a while you are remorseful. This is one of those times.

Your dare is double edged. Your task is to get 18 different members of Bane to say how great you are and hug you. One of those members must be Ochah. You are free to use any methods necessary.

Bane's task (as a whole), is to keep you from completing yours. Whatever he asks, dont give it to him.

Clerics unfortunately don't get throwing skill :(

Alright then with your lack of throwing skill.

All these mages and necros running around make you jealous. Your hammer pet is just as good as theirs is, and you aim to prove it.

Your hammer pet (Whose name should be changed to GOATWRATH) must get 10 killshots of mobs that con white or higher to you (no running around blackburrow with your hammer pet out to complete. wont work)

Assign me a dare.

Eustace, 65 Ranger

You have a song in your heart. Which song? Fikabot's !ashleighsong (join #sod in irc and type !ashleighsong in the channel)

Your dare is to spread the joy of !ashleighsong to the masses. You must create a macro of the song lyrics, and sing them on demand, as well as anytime you join a group/raid, bank, or enter a city.

Everyone else's task is to remind Eustace of his singing duties.

You get Gtoo's dare that he cant complete due to being a wis caster, which seems to be the only exclusion to throwing.

Your childhood consisted of numerous instances of throwing rocks at the helms of local militia with deadly accuracy because you claimed to like the clang noise. To that end, you must regain the skill you once had in throwing.

Your dare is to max your throwing skill, with a catch. You may only throw things at city guards, and you cannot rely on magical assistance. No roots, no movement buffs, and so forth. You are once again a carefree child without the weight of the world on your shoulders nor your godly granted powers to assist you.

When you say movement buffs, do you just mean run speed? Or do you mean no haste either? And how should I prove I did it? Just a screenshot with me throwing at a guard when it hits 250?

When you say movement buffs, do you just mean run speed? Or do you mean no haste either? And how should I prove I did it? Just a screenshot with me throwing at a guard when it hits 250?

Runspeed isnt magical, its innate. I mean no songs, no spells, no clickies.

Back
Top Bottom