The Dare Game MkII

Assign me a dare

Mazzy, 65 paladin.

Holiness and virtue and divine might against the hordes of the undead are great and all, but sometimes in order to champion the cause of the people better, you need to understand better what they go through.

Your dare is to contract 6 different diseases at the same time. If you infect anyone, you have to start over.

Assign me a dare

Belo, 65 Bard

You are wasting away, and you need sustenance. Whoever said you shouldnt break a fast with a feast was a ninny, and you intend to do just that.

Your dare is to find 50 different food items (they have to be edible, not just look like food).

K, I've been doing it in shout. I'm just wondering if I'm supposed to screenshot it, or if spamming alone is enough.

Shout is fine. Id rather not have it in ooc, but say may not get the job done.

Also, it is everyones job to make sure he is singing.

Assign me a dare

Tizanish Enchanter, Lvl 65

Wizards make you sick. They nuke better, they have comparable garbage pets, and they transport better. You are determined to do something about atleast one of those categories.

Your dare is to obtain 8 different items that allow for transport. That will show those snooty wizards.

Assign Me A Dare
Raralith, Enchanter, 65

Your dare is very very simple. You are to thwart Tyrone and keep him from accomplishing his dare, as his uncle the Duke who locked him in the fearstone castle in the first place. You have the same restrictions he does about communication (using nothing other than shout and say (and tell replies, if someone sends you a tell first) ) however you do not have any combat restrictions. You must also stay in character while in fearstone.

Assign me a dare

Iaeolan bard 65

You love dragons.

You love them so much, you decide to go on a tour of Dragonhorn Keep. A photograph tour!

Your dare is to photograph yourself standing next to every named dragon in the keep, *NOT* their quest versions.

Assign me a dare
Madelin, Rogue, 65

Your journeyman poisonmaking skills yearn to be bettered.

As such, your dare is to make every poison currently in existence. They must be made by you, and so your screenshot proof needs to include both a combine message, as well as the finished product.

Wizards make you sick. They nuke better, they have comparable garbage pets, and they transport better. You are determined to do something about atleast one of those categories.

Your dare is to obtain 8 different items that allow for transport. That will show those snooty wizards.

house keys count?

Assign me a dare.

Odyn, 65 Magician

The local mages guild #314 is issuing a magewide mandatory strike. They claim that groups and raids are trying to exclude mages while bringing in their pets for loot and funsies. This can not stand.

In protest, your dare is to use nothing but your level 4 pet spells for the entire week. (no pet spells but your level 4s. everything else is fine.)

Assign me a dare

Stiawu, 51 Monk

You are far beyond the talent of mortal monks. Your skills are honed to perfection, your timing impeccable, your damage unmerciful.

Unfortunately, everyone thinks you are insane, so, you'll have to go it alone.

Your dare is to make your way to Ganzese the Burning in Fire Grotto, Mielech the Reanimated in MielechC, and the Bloodfang spawns in Kedge. You may use any means necessary, and buffs are fine, but you have an innate fear of invisibility, as your great uncle once invised and never returned, so you cannot use invis, and since everyone thinks you are nuts, you must go it alone.

If it counts with death effects then it's just going to turn into a massive griefing episode. I move to annul the athica duel.

Had i not given you both the out of not pvp flagging during raids with this situation in mind, as well as potential raid disrupting, then i would consider it.

But as I gave you both the out, and it wasnt taken, sorry. Kill stands. Though now Athica is a safe zone, since its off the list.

Assign me a dare

Tenishan, 65 Beastlord

As a beastlord, you have the ability to commune with the animals. Not as great as it sounds, most animals dont communicate much more than either hunger or fear. Larger more sentient animals arent a whole lot better, however, they do communicate more forcefully.

Your dare is to feed 15 different animals. Specific animals. And they want specific food. Specifically, bixie honeycombs, and they will need to be fed to the wyrms and giants of the north. Only the highest ranking in each caste is allowed the pleasure of bixie honeycombs, but make it fast. They wont wait forever.

EQ000001-1.jpg

EQ000002-1.jpg

EQ000003-1.jpg

EQ000004-1.jpg

EQ000005-1.jpg

EQ000006-1.jpg

EQ000007-1.jpg

7 cities, 7 citizens slain. i'm such a rebel.

Back
Top Bottom