The Dare Game

Ykari07 said:
She/her. And so far I've not been required to drink it when given, but I have. Because frankly when I can chug 2 stacks of any alcohol in the game and still see straight, it's not much of a problem :keke:

Wiz should also given you the awsome hooliwooligan leggings that have 10 or wass it 15% alchohol tolerance
:toot:

Tempus said:
2 stacks you say?

So, if it takes three stacks to get her down, we just need 60 GMs to randomly run into her at once. Or, with 8 characters per account that's only 8 GMs.

DarkUnknownOne said:
Szriko - The master of endless death.
This inspired me to a dare suggestion:

You claim to be the master of endless death. Proof it by dying in every single zone in game (/who to show zone, SS). Suicide is not an option.

Nwaij said:
This inspired me to a dare suggestion:

You claim to be the master of endless death. Proof it by dying in every single zone in game (/who to show zone, SS). Suicide is not an option.
That'd be awesome except the fact that the only zones I haven't died in are raid zones I can't actually zone into. No way would I be able to get keyed/high enough level to zone into the ones I can't zone into anyway.

DarkUnknownOne said:
That'd be awesome except the fact that the only zones I haven't died in are raid zones I can't actually zone into. No way would I be able to get keyed/high enough level to zone into the ones I can't zone into anyway.
What you mean... no way u can get high enough level... slack :p Also, may zones can be entered by just being in a group with somebody that does have a key.

BeittilBonker said:
What you mean... no way u can get high enough level... slack :p Also, may zones can be entered by just being in a group with somebody that does have a key.
7 days + 25 levels = Unpossible

BeittilBonker said:
You dont need to be lv65 to enter raidzones fyi. Hell even level 1's can enter prison :p
I've never been able to, so unless it's circumventable via a partymember having the key, I'd be screwed. This doesn't matter anyway, it's all up to the eyeball-man.

And yeah, Szriko's pretty much died everywhere up to and including NagC. Hell, he even dies regularly in most major cities because he's KoS to the portal wizards.

Back
Top Bottom