The Dare Game

Wiz said:
Being a girl on the internet isn't easy. To prove that you're just as tough as "one of the guys" you will have to be able to hold your alcohol. Get your alcohol tolerance to 250. If your tolerance is already above 25, you must use an alt that has less than 25.

.... Let's get this party started.

Rurho said:
Assign me a dare!

Kade 65 wizard

As we all know, wizards are very creepy people. Your hobby is to photograph children. But there are some children you have yet to photograph - halfling children in whisperling at night.

Screenshot at least 10 different halfling children while outside visible range of any roads in whisperling forest at night. You must be unbuffed while doing so.

Wiz said:
As we all know, wizards are very creepy people. Your hobby is to photograph children. But there are some children you have yet to photograph - halfling children in whisperling at night.

Screenshot at least 10 different halfling children while outside visible range of any roads in whisperling forest at night. You must be unbuffed while doing so.

I may be a creep, but taking pictures is not what I do when children are around. Now eating children, thats more up my ally. This task will be hard, but I will do my best to just take snapshots and not eat the tasty little meats.

Aadla has completed their dare!

Reward: Two stacks of any food or drink in the game of your choice. Post here which kind of food, then petition to get it (mention that its a dare game reward).

Spiritplx said:
Assign me a dare

Felyn, 65 bard

Armadillos are the enemy! You must kill at least one hundred armadillos with your bare hands while unbuffed. Post an image that is an amalgation of all the 100 death messages + the last hit.

GuiardoTuneweaver said:
Do they have to be on the Gunder character, or can they be on any of my toons?

Read the rules. Dare character only, unless otherwise specified.

Wiz said:
It's christmas! You must give wrapped gifts via an accepted direct trade (bought from Santa Troll) to at least 10 players that meet the following criteria:

1) Are not friends or guildmates of yours.
2) Have not posted in this thread prior to receiving the gift.
3) Have not asked you for a gift.

You may not accept payment or give them anything else at the same time, and you must use a direct player-to-player trade (no listsend). You may not offer any explanation as to why you are giving them a gift other than that "It's christmas".

Can i have them post in this thread saying they recieved a gift from me? or do you need screenshots of each one?

Daelius said:
Can i have them post in this thread saying they recieved a gift from me? or do you need screenshots of each one?

Screenshots. :hmph:

When posting a mass amount of shots like that, just link the images with link code instead of using the img code.

roark said:
Assign me a dare!

Godal
Beastlord

Whoever said beastlords can't be scholars? You love books! In fact, you love books so much that you have to collect at least 15 different items that can be read by right-clicking on them (scrolls are ok too) in your inventory at once.

I'm now opening this up to staff, I just wanted to give regular players a chance first. Staff will obv have to use ordinary characters, and will probably get extra unnice dares.

I was going to ask for a dare for fun, but then I realized he would probably say, I dare you to lead a guild for more than 2 months. =(

Back
Top Bottom