The Dare Game

Gonna retract my request since I am going out of town later this week and will be gone until the 10th. ie I dont' have much free time until I get back.

Faelus said:
Assign me a dare

Faelus 65 Druid

You feel like you should make more of an impact on the world, leave your mark so to speak. You need to write each letter in your character name on the ground of different zones, using dropped items (so "F" in one zone / screenshots, "A" in another etc). Capital letters.

Wiz said:
Armadillos are the enemy! You must kill at least one hundred armadillos with your bare hands while unbuffed. Post an image that is an amalgation of all the 100 death messages + the last hit.

Can I use beneficial songs at all? Also, what is the best way to assemble 100 kill shot messages? 100 screenshots seems a bit tiresome.

Assign me a dare

Beittil
65 druid

- editnote: scrub this, i wont have time to complete a possible dare any time soon because of the hollidays anyway :S -

cheyanne1 said:
assign me a dare

Cheyanne
65 Druid

You're a druid - don't you know that there are bears and other animals starving out there? Screenshot yourself feeding at least 20 different types of animals/monsters appropriate food (ie trade window with suitable food open).

Spiritplx said:
Can I use beneficial songs at all? Also, what is the best way to assemble 100 kill shot messages? 100 screenshots seems a bit tiresome.

No buffs means no beneficial songs.

Cut and paste using ms paint from 100 screenshots. Of course it's tedious. That's the point. :)

phroggonalog said:
assign me a dare

Fahyim Hasan, 52 Enchanter

Just because you're only level 52 doesn't mean you're inferior. To prove this, you must screenshot yourself standing over the corpses of five different players higher level than you that you beat in duels. The duels must have been fair (ie you can't agree to win beforehand), and it must be five different people playing five different characters, obviously you may not duel your own DC either.

Any level higher than you is OK, level 53 counts for instance.

phroggonalog said:
That slide show was creepy :psyduck:

MWAHAHAHAHAHA, you should have seen what I did to them after I took the pics.....all I can say is, BBQ sauce and children goes very well together :p

Back
Top Bottom