The Grand Athenaeum - Plane of Lore Issues/Bugs thread.

[Helping the Theron]
After having handed my Diseased Froglok Bloood to a person who actually cared for it, I was attacked during the dialogue. Unfortunately, said person kept the vial, and dialogue won't continue. He just gives his standard quest dialogue.

I had a GM reimburse me the item, but the NPC just returns it now without triggering the dialogue. From what I understand my flags are broken and I need them to be looked at.

Hail the NPC in question.

After you upgrade to your High Investigator's Signet,
the Voice of Jayala just tells you to check back often, the search for knowledge never ends.
Curious if I am missing something or if the quest is TBContinued..
the item and zone layout makes me think their is more to the quest.
but hailing any npc i have access to there doesnt continue anything.

My Helping the Theron quest is completed but journal shows as still active.

After you upgrade to your High Investigator's Signet,
the Voice of Jayala just tells you to check back often, the search for knowledge never ends.
Curious if I am missing something or if the quest is TBContinued..
the item and zone layout makes me think their is more to the quest.
but hailing any npc i have access to there doesnt continue anything.

My Helping the Theron quest is completed but journal shows as still active.

Currently open-ended to be continued...

As for journal, just use like cm journal disable # or something to move it to inactive.

did the Wyvernfang event for someone but after the event was over we could not do this event for zurkka or gelu. Wondering if there is a timer of some sort per event.

I have complete through the senior quest of the signet and have the lorekeepers amulet but still Archaeologist Certus has not given me the quest for the minor/major artifact. could someone help me figure out why? I think it is just bugged and someone will have to flag me for it.

I mean seriously, I'm told to go talk to a Taldorian. Doesn't give me a clue where. How many zones are there with taldorians? Would be nice if there was a little hint as to where to go. I've hailed every one in sadri and erimal so far and nothing. I know I have a few other zones but I don't think I know where half of the frogs are and going to every zone that I can go to safely will take me weeks to explore. I know some have figured it out but aren't sharing it except with guildies and certain friend. Also do I need to finish my CoI quests to continue on?

You have a major clue. There is an entire city of them. Go go gadget investigator. (once you've done the first step of frog-whispering, you KNOW where to go)

I have complete through the senior quest of the signet and have the lorekeepers amulet but still Archaeologist Certus has not given me the quest for the minor/major artifact. could someone help me figure out why? I think it is just bugged and someone will have to flag me for it.

You already talked to her once. She requires something from you. Slightly changed her dialog to show this for people who do not do this part right away.

My cleric Revkah's relic hunter quest is broken. I turned in the minor enthann artifact and got the ear upgrade however it like didnt flag me for it and is still telling me i need to get that now. Its not even letting me go on to turn in the major artifact.

Sorry was on vacation. Not sure what happened with Revkah, but you should be able to hail the Archaeologist now to proceed with the quest.

[Dungeon Delvers] I turned in everything up to tarlisha. Then it took some time before i saw her up and got her killed and now when i go back and try to turn it in my relic is just handed back and he asks for "Return to the home of the Yshtar and head up in the food chain a little to find another relic "
Well i still had the major relic in my bags , ( since i handed in both major and normal one already ).
Kenred doesnt want my major yshtar either.

Also when do you get your first neck version of that quest since i havent gotten any yet.

[Dungeon Delvers] I turned in everything up to tarlisha. Then it took some time before i saw her up and got her killed and now when i go back and try to turn it in my relic is just handed back and he asks for "Return to the home of the Yshtar and head up in the food chain a little to find another relic "
Well i still had the major relic in my bags , ( since i handed in both major and normal one already ).
Kenred doesnt want my major yshtar either.

Also when do you get your first neck version of that quest since i havent gotten any yet.

I don't show either Latten or Jonnaa (your other level 65 on another account) as having even started anything in polore. Is it another character or...?

Back
Top Bottom