The Grand Athenaeum - Plane of Lore Issues/Bugs thread.

I'm having a problem. I finished the Senior Lorekeeper quests and went to Wyvernfang and the mob I need is not popping when I get near the spot. Another guildy also had a similar problem and had to petition to get it fixed. I went and petition and was told to post on here.

I'm having a problem. I finished the Senior Lorekeeper quests and went to Wyvernfang and the mob I need is not popping when I get near the spot. Another guildy also had a similar problem and had to petition to get it fixed. I went and petition and was told to post on here.

I will look at this when I get home tonight. What is the character name?

Archaeologist Earcy has been down for some unknown reason for the last 3 days or so, making it impossible to finish the Relic Hunters quest. Checked with a tracker and no Earcy in sight so it's probably not just a bugged spawn.

Can someone look into this? Would love to be able to progress in that quest.

(he's been repopped, thanks!)

Last edited:
I turned in Major Plane of Entropy Relic and received my upgrade to my Insignia of Knowledge. However, it didn't flag me to continue the quest so I am unable to proceed with the next Relics. It still is asking for a Major Sihala or Major Gradalsh Relic. I petitioned in game and was advised to post it here.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Character Name - Kenner

I am working on the 'Heritage in Doubt' quest. I have gotten the world map and ran to the different zones to mark them on my map. When I returned to talk to Lorekeeper Jaxos he responded alright. I got the xp. However, I then went LD and was not able to finish his conversation to get my flagged for the next part. When I came back from LD he wouldn't talk to me. I tried running back to the zones to remark my map to see if that would make him talk but nothing happens. I was hoping for a reset of my flag to get him to talk to me from the finishing the map part.

Character name is Cambrai. Thanks.

I turned in Major Plane of Entropy Relic and received my upgrade to my Insignia of Knowledge. However, it didn't flag me to continue the quest so I am unable to proceed with the next Relics. It still is asking for a Major Sihala or Major Gradalsh Relic. I petitioned in game and was advised to post it here.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Character Name - Kenner

Just wanted to do a quick check to see if anyone has had a chance to look into this. Thanks

Kenner
65 Druid

Heritage in doubt, shojourn book seems to insta crash you if you try to open it.

Last edited:
Heritage in doubt, shojourn book seems to insta crash you if you try to open it.

Works fine for me. Also the first thing I've heard of this issue. Possibly a client issue for you? Are you able to open other books?

Yeah i played with it a bit, it looks like it was only an issue in NNP with the crashing. All other books open fine whereever. I was able to open it and read it fine anywhere but NNP. Not sure the deal with that but its unimportant now that i found the spots anyways.
Thanks though Foolra as always you guys help out a ton and its appreciated!

Yeah i played with it a bit, it looks like it was only an issue in NNP with the crashing. All other books open fine whereever. I was able to open it and read it fine anywhere but NNP. Not sure the deal with that but its unimportant now that i found the spots anyways.
Thanks though Foolra as always you guys help out a ton and its appreciated!

Weird, but glad you got it working.

Handed in a major earth artifact a few months ago, and everything seemed fine, had a few more things to get etc. Took a break for a bit. Last night I picked up another one of the artifacts. Went and hailed the guy, realized he didnt mention which I needed next, and remembered it was in my journal. Checked and it said I needed major earth again. Maybe I just didn't get flagged?

Last edited:
Handed in a major earth artifact a few months ago, and everything seemed fine, had a few more things to get etc. Took a break for a bit. Last night I picked up another one of the artifacts. Went and hailed the guy, realized he didnt mention which I needed next, and remembered it was in my journal. Checked and it said I needed major earth again. Maybe I just didn't get flagged?

No I was just stupid in the logic of my flagging for my first zone. If you didn't follow the dialog through at the time of turn in, you don't get flagged for the next step and my lazy ass didn't add in additional "hail" dialogs to account for people not doing that.

So I believe I'm bugged with the quest Dungeon Delvers, I had all the items, but what i did was handed him 4 items at once, he took the first one, returned the rest and the quest still has me as flagged for the first part.

Update: So small update, I re-got the first minor relic and he wont accept it so definitely a flagged bugged.

Last edited:
So I believe I'm bugged with the quest Dungeon Delvers, I had all the items, but what i did was handed him 4 items at once, he took the first one, returned the rest and the quest still has me as flagged for the first part.

Update: So small update, I re-got the first minor relic and he wont accept it so definitely a flagged bugged.

Well yeah. He asks for one item. Not four at once. Really, I wish people would just read the quest dialog and not the wiki :(

Say "What's next, then" to the npc in question.

Last edited:
relic hunters:
no response to hail:
Yoricus:will not take a water or first relic(minor shiritian) from me

nor does the quest show in journal.

irelc is toon name.

relic hunters:
no response to hail:
Yoricus:will not take a water or first relic(minor shiritian) from me

nor does the quest show in journal.

irelc is toon name.

Firstly the quest not showing in your journal means that you don't have it. Secondly, did you actually talk to the other NPC's to see what they needed or just go around randomly handing stuff in, because as per the wiki Yoricus does not even accept the first relic (http://wiki.shardsofdalaya.com/index.php/Relic_Hunters_I). I would try that before you come here and post about stuff not working.

Two Jayla quest problems while working on this Pariah aug:

1) On the quest "Helping Rollins" turning in the 3 usage logs to him, he said thanks but didnt advance to next part of the quest. I tried turning in the 3 logs to the fellow after him just in case the advance message didnt show up, but he failed to accept them also, so it seems bugged. Can someone check/fix my quest flags for this part?

2) On the quest "Athica and the Mist" I no longer have my Lorekeeper's Sigil (I probably started this quest back in 2009 so no idea what happened to it) to turn into Samantha in Athica to advance the quest. I went back to the questgiver Lorekeeper Hartok but he did not offer to replace the sigil. Can I get a new sigil somehow?

Thanks for any help.

Back
Top Bottom