The High Price of Knowledge: The Jayla Augment Quest Bug Thread

Been trying for weeks to find Krum of Ogguk, is there something wrong with this part of the quest? Or if not, could someone please help me out with a less subtle hint as I am being a bit dense on this step...

Thanks

Heya,

Im having difficulty with NPC dialogue for the third book for lurek, any suggestions or help?

Thanks,

Robella

Go find something in sundered mts on the beach - Nothing there, ben running around for hours.

If there ever was a quest in any game that needed a spoiler to help out all the guys that suck at scavenger hunting - This is the one.

I dont think this quest is all that balanced in the time invested vs reward gaind department. You may wanna look into this - Yes it is just cuz im no good at this, but then again - there isent really any good place to go for help if you have it like me. Please thro us poor handicaped players a bone.

Ohhhh... only at night?? And btw what is up with the "you cant kill this mob your a caster, HAHAHAHA" what is the point?

It isn't against any rules to talk about this quest line among yourselves. The only quests that aren't allowed to be discussed or written about are ones that involve riddles or lore questions, just like the main quest.

It isn't against any rules to talk about this quest line among yourselves. The only quests that aren't allowed to be discussed or written about are ones that involve riddles or lore questions, just like the main quest.

That describes most of this quest line though...

It's hot down here

When I hail the appropriate npc I do not get an option to get the book.

The npc is indifferent to me and offers me a quest (but not the book).
The quest is in my journal and I have collected the other 3 books.

Assistance please.

Sorted now - thanks.

Last edited:
Lorekeeper Cerren

Now I cannot get Lorekeeper Cerren to spawn.

The quest is in my journal, I have the appropriate items and I kill the trigger mob (multiple times), but she will not spawn.

Help again please.

Now I cannot get Lorekeeper Cerren to spawn.

The quest is in my journal, I have the appropriate items and I kill the trigger mob (multiple times), but she will not spawn.

Help again please.

This quest is working as intended. You seem confused about what you are supposed to be doing. Perhaps you should re-read your journal entry and the quest dialog.

Back
Top Bottom