Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Diablo thingamabob

• Something new entirely!

• Total voters

Minerios

Dalayan Adventurer
So, it hasn't been announced yet but should be by the end of the month. Rumours are floating around. Many expect a game Starcraft related. But what kind of game are you hoping for?

I left out "A Warcraft MMO" as WoW is still sailing incredibly strong, so I don't expect them to release a sequel or anything just now. Also, any of the other options could be a whole new game or an expansion pack (though that'd be surprising, given that the originals were released quite a few years ago).

i think its already been said its a starcraft mmo. I think i would rather play that then wow anyway..

Timir said:
i think its already been said its a starcraft mmo. I think i would rather play that then wow anyway..

There are lots of rumours, but no official words AFAIK. Most speculations revolve around Starcraft though. I've seen people swear it's a MMO, others that it's a RTS. *shrug* I'm hoping for a RTS myself, me and a friend have gone back to playing Starcraft and it definitely does a few things that Warcraft fails to do (mainly that you can get your bases wiped out repeatedly and still manage to come back, whereas losing a base in Warcraft = death).

I'd like to see a sequel to Diablo 2. SC was fun, but the turning of a RTS game into a MMO has been done already.

I remember when Blizzard was actually working on Diablo 3. My local net Cafe had a D3 poster on the wall.

diab3.jpg

I would love Diablo 3 to be announced. But it will never happen, funny because its still one of the most addicting non-mmorpg (relatively speaking) games for the PC.

I definitely would really like a new starcraft

but man... I have the sudden urge to reinstall diablo 2 for some reason

Homogenn said:
We were talking Blizzard games, and there's only 5 choices. :psyduck:

You sir are a pooper of parties. :(

Fine...If I HAVE to choose, I'll pick Diablo 3...with a Linux client. Heh

Warcraft 4 so they can finally come out and admit that WoW doesn't have a storyline.

Wiz said:
Warcraft 4 so they can finally come out and admit that WoW doesn't have a storyline.

I have to agree with you there. WoW could have been so much better if it was not totally designed for lame gamers who do not want any kind of challenge whatsoever. Aside from trying to avoid being ganked by roaming bands of high level kiddies who have nothing better to do.

WoW is just a console action game with a MMORPG mask on

btw, whatever happened to StarCraft: Ghost?

D3 would rock. I'd like to see a HUGE improvement to mechanics and a kick ass storyline....make it really long too. Spend an extra few minutes making the graphics Hawt too.

oh diablo3 would be awsome but this time instead of makeing it like short with first 4 acts (and a 5th from LoD)
they need to size the game to like 10-15 acts would make the game last for about 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom