Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Warcraft RTS

• A Diablo thingamabob

• Something new entirely!

• Total voters
I never really got in to or liked Starcraft ... but I might get it just so I can whoop Thaf at it.

Little classic trivia, did you know that the original Starcraft was not intended to be an RTS, it was suppose to be a space combat sim, not only that but the first ever Starcraft video showed some of the initial space story behind it that was not RTS related. If you don't remember, the original movie was on the original Diablo CD. I remember being interested in it way back then from that video.

Holy crap! nice timing

Arvistel said:
This will be the first game i have bought in ages...
I second this

Anyone know what was said? The text on the comp screen that people went wild over and what he said at the end, mostly

EDIT:
The screens look astounding. Glad to see they are sticking to their roots and not trying to outdo themselves for what is definitely a high mark to meet. The massive protoss flying thing blasting blue on to the ground looks interesting and the crazy amount of zerglings in one of the screens make me want this game immediately.

Arvistel said:
This will be the first game i have bought in ages...really looking forward to a SC clone

Isn't it more like a sequel than a clone? :cool:
However, I never liked strategy games :hmph:

I never liked Starcraft, it boggles me to this day how South Korea is still obsessed with it (it was release in 1998, 9 years old lol), its not that good. The new SC2 looks like Warcraft 3: In space, than it does a new RTS, Tiberium Wars looks much nicer imo. I want Diablo 3 dammit. :mad:

volvov2 said:
it boggles me to this day how South Korea is still obsessed with it (it was release in 1998, 9 years old lol),

Yeah, your right who would want to play a game that old!! I mean EQ is 8 years old...thats better right? I would like to see you /played one day, lets see whos obsessed w/ old games then

If you think I only play this game, youre an idiot. Some Koreans still play this SC1 and only SC1.

Oh sweet SC2.. nice.. SC1 was kickass.. oh hmm.. wont come out till Oct, 2008? oh .. looks like another Starcraft Ghost

AdNNon said:
Oh sweet SC2.. nice.. SC1 was kickass.. oh hmm.. wont come out till Oct, 2008? oh .. looks like another Starcraft Ghost

At least there is substantial gameplay footage. Ghost seemed like a pipe dream from the start

Does anyone else thing this looks like a Warcraft III mod? I've played some of them and if Blizzard doesn't do something mechanically to the game, I think thats what this is going to turn out as.

Edited to add: Lol, "Bubba's Gas and Grits"

Back
Top Bottom