the nice guy list

ynnear

Dalayan Elder
we seem to hear alot of scummy things being done rather then good things. So lets list some of the good deeds people have done. I'll start

Moraelin: Always will to help ya kill something. This guy is always willing to give good help/advice. Box what you need to kill or just plane old exp.

Everyone else share your stories. i know there might be a few about Irelc.

Coolest/Most Helpful off the top of my head:
  • Langdorn (the nicest, most helpful, most selfless)
  • Irelc (lvl 55-57 exp king, friendly, helpful)
  • Gortuk (fountain of knowledge, selfless)
  • Uskim (in his grumpy way)
  • Raxton (in his grumpy way)
  • Thorlash/Kraun (in his slightly less grumpy way)
  • Grinkles (because duh, although I've never had an interaction)
  • Matbar (also because duh)

Last edited:
Ikuinen for letting me crash on his couch for a few days while I drove across country.

Oozu for being first person to give a crappy low level BEAST a chance.

Taryth for being himself.

Same for wrinkles. (Lol autocorrect)

Zorlon for absolutely hilarious vent sessions where he randomly joins in, beyond black out drunk, and proceeds to insult Kedrin (regardless of if he was there or not) for 30+ minutes in the middle of Blazewind and telling raid leader to Fuck off cause what he was saying was more important... I should mention he never was logged into the game, just vent

Last edited:
Eisley was a nice dude who was always willing to help me progress my character, and always wanted to itemize and push the game to its limits in new and exciting ways.

Zurkka.

Reehs because hes the dreamiest dude.

Zurkka.

Lleoc because he did a ton of vah shit for me and is a cool guy.

Zurkka.

Irelc/Baar/Baars etc. - A very very nice person who has set up so many adept raids. He has dedicated so much time to this game for others. Sure, he has gained xp and loot along the way, but he has helped so many more folks in the meantime.
Grinkles - Everyone has said it. The Grinkles Army is such a great idea and he has put so much effort into it. Also, if you want to find a list of helpful folks, look at the names he has chosen to name the army after. There are some great folks on that list. Even before the adept project I found Grinkles to be very thoughtful and kind. A wonderful person.
Matbar - A true tradeskill giant. One of only a handful of folks to complete all the tradeskills and she is my favorite. She has never been selfish (to my knowledge) when it comes to finding recipes and sharing them to further help tradeskillers. She is one of my all time favorite people to talk to.
Tamlissa/ Kerolynne - Yes, I know she can rub some people the wrong way. But, I have found her to be incredibly generous. She remains in DB and offers her goods and shares knowledge with new people constantly. She has donated hundreds of maps to people to get them started on treasure hunting fun. She knows this game and the rules and helps people to stay on the right path. She is a tremendously helpful person and an incredible member of the community.

Kerolynne and Grinkles, for always responding to anyone's questions.

Marthog, for being THE wiki guy. I'd wager half the items and quests are on the wiki because of this dude.

Matbar, for keeping tradeskilled item prices competitive since the beginning of Dalaya.

Solosolki, for always offering to help out anyone with anything, for years. We miss you friend.

The entire staff, for putting up with all our $#17 for free and still sticking around to keep this place running.

Kedrin is a nice guy. Let me tell you why. He got me a cool drum, he helps buff me, he gets me where I need to go by using his cool evac hat, and always looks out for my best interest. I'm sure it's because he loves to use my SB.

Back
Top Bottom