The Reign of a False god.

ynnear

Dalayan Elder
Eldarian Nefemunia the reigning contender for the throne of Athica was holding a summit for his fellow worships of the gods and the lesser gods. One to whom consequently seems to be deemed as a god. Eldarian Nefemunia was disgusted with this fact this god was not a god after but a sanctioned being. 'Gather around my brothers and I will bestow you with my own blessing.' Eldarian preached on. Am I no different than this one you worship daily as a god? Am I any different. I can take life like any of you But I choose to give it, the art of taking and the art of stealing ones soul and locking it away or even banishing it from all is even worse than death it self'This god of yours is nothing but a false prophet.' Yelled Eldarian. To destroy a mortal souls based upon a Tribunal of these so called gods must stop. They need us more than we need them. Without us their powers diminished I have seen it. I have spoken to one of there own. He is now a mortal. He has opened my eyes. This one you call Tao Let him show himself before us, Or would he rather be viewed by other mortals more worthy?

Eldarian Nefemunia, the reigning contender for the throne of Athica, was holding a summit for his fellow worshippers of the gods and lesser gods, particularly to one who consequently seems to be deemed as a god. Eldarian Nefemunia was disgusted with the fact this god was not a god but rather a sanctioned being.

"Gather around, my brothers, and I will bestow you with my own blessing." Eldarian preached on. "Am I no different than this one you worship daily as a god? Am I any different? I can take life like any of you, but I choose to give it. The art of taking and the art of stealing one's soul and locking it away or even banishing it from all is even worse than death itself. This god of yours is nothing but a false prophet." Eldarian then yelled. "To destroy a mortal soul based upon a Tribunal of these so-called gods must stop. They need us more than we need them. Without us their powers diminish; I have seen it. I have spoken to one of their own. He is now a mortal. He has opened my eyes. This one you call Tao: let him show himself before us, or would he rather be viewed by other mortals more worthy?"

There ya go.

Man, it just occurred to me for the first time ever, that rp'ing text blocks could be relevant to things or that they might contain commentary. I'm thinking the odds are good I missed some gems in the past by passing over this subforum.

Back
Top Bottom