The Tale of Captain Venerate and the Evil Nerf

Atomicated said:
Wiz you are awful. You say your story is for ages 12 and up but it has the word Fuckheads in it. This kind of language is horribly innapropriate for our youth.

Is this sarcasm? If not, are you new?
laugh.gif

*hums a perfect C sharp*

(this is in reference to the lack of tone, this explination is for those who are tone deaf)

Seriously, funny as hell yet it has a morale too it. Gee Wiz, you could have done the bible and made it interesting to more people!

*makes another C sharp so people can hear the joking tone*

Plz stop making me laugh to tears while drinking coffee I would appreciate it and my keyboard and screen too :p

Bravo, Wiz! Man it's fresh to see community relations done without the constraints of PC and the need to suffer the knuckleheads.

Keep up the fantastic work! :c00l:

ROFLMAO!!

But seriously, I don't post drunkenly. However, I do know my fellow guildies well enough to know that if they aren't posting drunkenly, they're probably posting high :lol:

And I would hope that my posts are informative, even if I do get bards nerfed :(

This thread has been revived so that the new generation can enjoy the cultural treasures of our server's rich history.

This was brilliant back in the day, this still is brilliant.

WTB That content-skipping legacy post :toot:

A pity - but I DO hope Wiz or someone has them and feels lazy enough to revive the post in its former glory

We're thinking the images are on the first server, which is now gone, having been replaced by the 2 current ones.. so unless someone has them on a HD somewhere, theyre gone.

Back
Top Bottom