Think a thread should be put in here?

Please add this: http://www.wintersroar.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=4253

Or, make a new post with this:

Healing Increment = increases your heals by 3% per rank (I, II, ... , V)
Damage Increment = increases the damage of spells you cast by 3% per rank.

Affliction Enhancement = increases the damage done by your DoTs by 5% per rank
Reagent Conservation = increases the chance your reagent using spell won't use a reagent by 5% per rank
Duration Increment = increases the duration of buffs you cast by 3 (or 5, not sure)% per rank

Bane Enhancement = increases the damage of bane spells (target only one type of creature, like undead or summoned) by 3% per rank.

etc. Most are 3, but some of the crappier ones are 5 to make up for it.

Thanks Melolwin

I would also agree that the zone connections map would be worth putting in the Tome of Knowledge. Either that, or copy the Must-Read Threads thread over into here, so that the tome of knowledge has links to things that should be read. Kinda makes sense when you think about it =)

I think the zone xp mod post went the way of the dodo during some board cleaning.

I'd like to see it make a return as well.

is there a list somewhere of the AAs that work and the ones that do not work?

I'm finally getting to the point where i am looking at spending AAs on things other than festering curse etc, but i want to make sure i am getting what i pay for :D

Thanks in advance!

I understand the stats don't act exactly as they used to. Can someone at leat gimme a link to what they do now? and that should be on here

Instrument mods?

Wiz, it makes me incredibly happy that you posted the instrument mods thread. However, I noticed that singing instruments were not represented there (for instance, Seraphic Voice: Blade of Angels that drops from the Hunter of Souls).

Was this an inteded omission, or an uninteded oversight?

TY!

Edit: I just noticed you did include Seraphic Voice, but under the percussion part of the list. The instrument itself says "Singing" on it. Is there some sort of disconnect here?

Thanks!

Just one more thing :D

| Dragon Skin Drum | Perc | 2.4 |
| Dancer's Tambourine | Perc | 2.5|

I dont know if this is a bug or the list is wrong, but my Dragon Skin drum has a higher mod than the Dancer's Tambourine. I can't say exactly what the mods are, because my Instrument Mastery III AA makes calculating mods difficult, but here's the stats:

Disease/Poison chants:
Dragon Skin Drum: 270 hp/tick
Dancer's Tambourine: 261 hp/tick

Elemental/Purifying choruses:

Dragon Skin Drum: + 65 resists (discounting the +12 to all resist stats on the drum, of course)
Dancer's Tambourine: + 61 resists

It makes little difference to me, seeing as how I own both, but in the interests of accuracy I just thought I would bring it up.

Back
Top Bottom