Think a thread should be put in here?

i have only found a ranger listing for skill caps. i was wounder if there is one say for warrior/ pal/sk. as i am a warrior it would be nice to know what my skill caps are. if any one know of a listing for this could you link it for me if not and this is a good thread i will begin to post  one for the warrior as i have hit 43 and found some skills not moving any more. well thanks all. yours hason the warrior :dance: :dance:

Uh, the Wiki?

ETA: I see the Warrior page for the wiki doesn't include the max skill levels yet. By all means, start editing it with what info you have. I found that if you take the first step in bringing a page up to date, people are quick to supplement it with all kinds of info.

just so ever one knows i have began work on putting in the warrior cap before level 50 on the sight. if i could get some one above 50 to do the above one it would be great also if some compture guro can clean it up it would be a great help thanks all. your hason the warrior :dance:

Re: Think a thread should be put in here? ---> SPELL LIST w/ info

i dont have a link because i cant find one.
im new to eq + sod. i would like to know if we have a list of all the spells with info listed somewhere ? the spell link on wiki --->
http://www.angrygamer.net/sodwiki/index.php?title=Category:Spells

only shows around 20 spells (no i did not count them) :) and there is a crap load more ...
any help would be nice, thx all

btw...this is a fun game

Re: Think a thread should be put in here? Jewlery crafting guide

a jewlery crafting guide would be nice. i have searched the forums and wiki and cant find a step guide for it. thx

(the info on wiki is very good, no doubt...but it can provide much more info i think)

Unfortunately, this is not the kind of information that the game developers want to just give to the players: usually tradeskills and the like are left for the players to discover as they work it out, that's half the fun of it!

For this reason, you'll probably not see anything like tradeskills guide put into an official centralized place like this.

However, if you're working on jewelcrafting, you can feel free to help edit the wiki along the way. I'm sure countless others will appreciate your hard work.

Thought maybe something with all the Gods and their info could go here... God - alignment - description - home plane.

Gradalsh - CHAOTIC EVIL - Destructive, entropic - Plane of Entropy (PoDisease/Mons Letalis) - not implemented yet
Tarhyl - CHAOTIC EVIL - Dominating, violent - Tower of Tarhyl (Tower of Soluzek Ro) - not implemented yet
Sivyana - NEUTRAL EVIL - Vengeful, sadistic - Towers of Agony
Marlow - LAWFUL EVIL - Manipulator, controller - Plane of Nightmare
Shojar - LAWFUL EVIL - Schemer, warlord - The Silent Halls, City of the Numb, Frozen Heart (3 ldon mir zones) - not implemented yet
Enthann - CHAOTIC NEUTRAL - Martial, self-improving - Plane of Valor
Shiritri - CHAOTIC NEUTRAL - Whimiscal, emotional - Tasineth, Land of Bliss
The Divine Light - NEUTRAL - Worship of the pantheon as a whole - No home plane
Sihala - LAWFUL NEUTRAL - Balancing, systematic - Plane of Earth (PoGrowth) - not implemented yet
Malath - LAWFUL NEUTRAL - Orderly, conservative - Sanctuary of Malath (Grimling) - not implemented yet
Tarhansar - CHAOTIC GOOD - Defender, impulsive - Caverns of the Deep One
Jayla - NEUTRAL GOOD - Builder, rational - Plane of Lore (PoTime) - not implemented yet
Althuna - LAWFUL GOOD - Healer, just - City of Mercy (Sseru) - not implemented yet

Also this doesn't merit its own thread but I noticed that the items:
Boots of Martial Discipline (40%)
Cowl of Choleric Impulse (46%)

are missing from the haste items listing.

For those paladin that care-
/cmd specialize Energy/Defense
--Increases the potency of your Damage, Damage over time, Heal and Heal over time spells and songs, as well as increasing your ability to absord melee damage--
It was commonly assumed that it added roughly 12percent.
After asking around I came up with the basic math to calculate the percent you gain from reaching 250 in this specialize line.
The math is not 100 percent exact as I did not round the numbers down when I did the math however it puts you in the ballpark with in a percentage point.
The magical number I found was 22.42 percent
If anyone wants to see the math I can post it. If you doubt me then ask Felyn as he is the guy I had a nice long conversation with when testing my numbers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom