Tides of Blood: The Tarhansar Quest Bug Thread

Cyzaine

Staff Emeritus
Wow, it's been over a year since the last one of these. My bad. I've rage deleted this entire quest 3 or 4 times... I promise the next one will be out much sooner with much less deletion. Regardless this one should be as enjoyable as the previous ones, as the story continues....

Drill is the same as all bug threads.
1) Keep the spoilers as minimal as possible, yet try to be as detailed as you can. The grand paradox!
2) Front runners are free to contact me at any time, by any means available.

Known Issues:
*Clicky on augment not working after it's in the charm
*Bear name doesn't match quest dialog
*Midpoint event isn't zonewide shouting everything it should, including when it's done

Fixed Issues:
*The Clearwater dialog now works
*A certain maser in a certain mansion has an alternative spawn method that doesn't take 2 days
*Bear is no longer fubared
*Flagging issue while investigating a certain home in Kelethin a second time is now resolved.

a certain bear in the woods doesnt seem to exist. slain numerous bear and wandered allover the woods to no avail also tried tracking without success

Yeah Reinhardt got the bug first just posting it here, the bear in question is dropping Master Preserver loot (including his head)

also I just sneaked a peak at the first aug the +mod and the clicky thank you $$$

Last edited:
for referance after putting aug in my charm the clicky wont cast no matter how hard i right click it. may need to tinker with the aug some.

The bear in question either still doesn't exist, or is misnamed in either quest dialogue as Paw, or spawn, as Foot... He also doesn't seem to drop anything at all at this point in time. Out of several kills, I haven't received a single drop, let alone the intended quest drop. Neither as a direct pop into the inventory or as loot on the corpse.

The bear is no longer fubared. Somehow I deleted his script. Who knew!

Looking into the click fail. It clicks when its NOT in your charm atm. Which is pretty not useful.

they were before the aug quest came out so probably. i just kill 1 and loot then pull others outside barb camp so i can go back and forth easier

Very, very small cosmetic thing, but would it be possible to have the Wolfclan villagers stop greeting you as "traveler" and "stranger" once you hit kindly, reason being that the whole objective (as stated in quest dialogue) in the village is to no longer be seen as a stranger?

Back
Top Bottom