Tides of Blood: The Tarhansar Quest Bug Thread

The Barbarian Defense event needs some sort of retrigger.. 30 mins makes people lose interest and causes lack of help

That said, thank you for making it that multiple people can get credit for participating in a single Defense

I mean in general I am digging the user-friendly aspects, such as immediate respawn upon failure in EF, the multiple user credit for defense in sundered, even the simple message "you should bring a group" before the defense part!

That said, thank you for making it that multiple people can get credit for participating in a single Defense

I mean in general I am digging the user-friendly aspects, such as immediate respawn upon failure in EF, the multiple user credit for defense in sundered, even the simple message "you should bring a group" before the defense part!

I guess that makes up for it.. I have a new issue now.. I'm killing these enchanters and haven't caught the flag, rykke did, but I didn't.. i recleared too.. I wonder if my flags are messed up cuz I didn't say to the chick the passphrase.. but I got the flag on the kill at same time as rykke..

I guess that makes up for it.. I have a new issue now.. I'm killing these enchanters and haven't caught the flag, rykke did, but I didn't.. i recleared too.. I wonder if my flags are messed up cuz I didn't say to the chick the passphrase.. but I got the flag on the kill at same time as rykke..

it took me 1 and 1/2 clears to get mine maybe its just random bad luck but cant really say for sure

Almost back from my weekend excursions. Will attend to the questions and bugs this evening.

ah so thats where you dissappeared to, pretty sure the currant step i am on is bugged but ill wait till i see you in irc so you can oversee it if need be.

Last edited:
Even though [redacted] is petrified, [redacted] says "What up" to non-quest people who hail him

Also, at the part where you need to turn in the [redacted], [redacted] and [redacted] in order to make an anti-petrification powder, Tarhansar mentions that you should bring the 3 things back to him, Brimm, or his Projection -- this is incorrect as you instead turn said things in to [redacted]!

Last edited:
I think I'm ok with different dialog for non flagged people. Don't wanna confuse a random newbie passerby into thinking there is a quest they can do on him if only they researched hard enough.

Will update the quest dialog to make that more clear. Originally I was gonna make you run all the way back, but frankly *npc's only seem to work 50/50 so decided to just skip that. Must not have changed all the dialog to match that change.

If I recall the code properly, it's a ramping chance based on kill, but still just a chance, and never 100%, so it is possible for 1 person to get it and another not too. Shouldn't have much to do with KB's. Did you eventually get it?

The Barbarian Defense event needs some sort of retrigger.. 30 mins makes people lose interest and causes lack of help

I'll adjust the repop timer on the chieftan to something between 5 and 10. No other deity 'mid point' event requires that long a wait.

If I recall the code properly, it's a ramping chance based on kill, but still just a chance, and never 100%, so it is possible for 1 person to get it and another not too. Shouldn't have much to do with KB's. Did you eventually get it?

yes I did... I'm on Mrs. Non-Responsive NPC

Sorry for the delay, life stuff, but as my recent forum activity shows I'm somewhat back in action. I lost the original final fight scripts (forgot to upload them or somethin who knows), but expect them to be rewritten within the next couple of days.

Sorry for the delay, life stuff, but as my recent forum activity shows I'm somewhat back in action. I lost the original final fight scripts (forgot to upload them or somethin who knows), but expect them to be rewritten within the next couple of days.

me love you long time keep. keep us posted and ill beep you in irc (if u are in there) when i try to do it

Working on this on my mage now; trying to do the sundered mountains event. It is impossible to keep aggro off frankie without a shadow knight. Using a t12 paladin, using blind, ae blind, divine stun, and aoe stun on refresh (including using the blinds to overwrite each other) and I cannot hold aggro off him. That's pretty silly.

Back
Top Bottom