Training with Bonmig - Part I Shield bug

HypnotizdMonkey

Dalayan Beginner
Hey, I'm having an issue with the Rusty Ogre-forged Training Shield. I leveled it so I could go turn it in for this quest, but when I got back to the quest giver, it was no longer leveled, so I could not complete the quest. Anyone able to help?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 21
I tried to reproduce it and it worked for me. What does the /cm itemexpreport read? Can you delete the shield and try it again?

As of just now.
I equiped and leveled the shield in murk. Kill three mobs. Itemexpreport tells me it is at a max level of 1.

I suspect zoning might bug it, so i check it as i zone my way back to oggok. It maintains its level of 1. Good.

I suspect that maybe unequipping and requiping might have caused it. Unequip. .... Cannot requip.
(Reminded of another bug I wanted to report from night before, see below)

Run to Watch Captain bonmig, and he just returns the shield and says "hmm looks like you still have use left for training shield yet..."

Now to the previously mentioned bug. I got a Forest's Favor on grahf last night, equipped it in my range and leveled it a few times. I was then unable to equip it in my secondary as is listed on the item (i previously equipped it there to test if it allowed bashing.)

Very weird.

As im typing this I try to equip shield once more and it works. Itemexpreport shows level of zero.

Log on Grahf to check Forest Favor to see if i can equip in secondary as losted. Cannot

Can make a video if that helps

Might be some kind of bug with expable items in secondary/possibly primary then. I will take a look at it tonight.

the way this quest used to work is you talk to bonmig with the shield still equipped to progress the quest handing it to him is what bugged it. though idealy handing it to him would work as well.

Back
Top Bottom