<tribal moon>

drelk001

Dalayan Beginner
my characters name is arthule, i am trying to make a family guild named "tribal moon", we need to have at least 5 or 6 more people to make it. i will give more information on the guild, if you have any questions please send a tell to my druid arthule. tribal moon is named after a guild i was in on my necromancer on live everquest and i want to keep that alive and we are taking anyone at the moment, once again, i say if you have any questions on the guild or need any information on how to leave a guild ect,ect please just zip me a tell when ever i am on my druid "Arthule".
enjoy=D

Hey Arthule, I grouped with you a few nights ago in Blackburrow on my newbie Enchanter, Gibbson. Was fun. I still really like the name of your proposed guild, and the idea of a casual, family-style guild. Again, if you find enough interest in starting the guild, set a day / time for us to meet in-game and /petition, and I'll be there to help start the guild.

yeah thanks gibbson ..... i have made a new toon for me and my brother to play my mom is starting to play too =D we have about enough people interested in joining the guild ..... i am thinkning of a place and a time to meet up
my name is cincillia if anyone wants to know

Okay bro, you just let me know. I have my wife, daughter, and brother-in-law that all play. So, when you're ready, that's 4 people (including myself) that could /petition for the guild.

kk, the time and the place will be at 2:00 A.M. EST and the zone will be steamfont mountains by the newbie training grounds june 10th 2012 ..... any questions or concerns just send me (cincillia or arthule) a tell =) thanks you ... good luck and hope you can make it

I'm in CST, so 1 AM Saturday night / Sunday morning? That's cool, I stay up that late for sure, but my wife / daughter do not. So, I could bring myself and my brother-in-law (2 people) at that time. Also, you said newbie training grounds, I'm assuming you mean outside of Newport? Need to be specific there.

Yea I was going to join you yesterday, but I'm still bummed out because my 3 year old accidentally deleted one of my characters a few days ago. And I had traveler's boots on that character. Ugh. It might be difficult getting 10 people to steamfont mountains, not the most popular newbie zone. You can try though. We can just group up and fight stuff either way.

okay some RL stuff is going on i have a graduation ceremony to go to so we might have to postpone the petition, i have talked to some people and i don't think anything is going on on the 15th, on June 14th going to the 15th at midnight meet at steamfont mountains at the newbie training ground, i am very sorry for the inconvenience

I got online June 14th (last time he wanted to make the guild) and we didn't have 10 people. I've seen Arthule / Cincillia online the past few times I've been on, he hasn't mentioned the guild or setting a new date to start it, but I'm guessing he still wants to start it.

im not really worried about starting it anymore.... i will try to start it again some other time when i have about 20 people telling me they wat to join instead of only about 10, this way in case some people cant come we are good thanks a ton and i am very sorry for the misleading event times and whatnot. thanks again for the people you were actually wanting to be i this guild

Keep trying bud, there seems to be a decent number of new people on the server. Recruit a bunch of them and you'll have your guild going in no-time.

Back
Top Bottom