Trying to find the old recommended free email from this site.

Dpkronos

Dalayan Beginner
Many years ago their was a free email server that was recommended in the guide posted on the main page of this site before it allowed the use of popular free email servers. Does anyone remember the site? It had a penguin on the main page I think.

I'm trying to gain access to this old email so that I can make a secondary account and then make that my new email so that I will be able to recover the account in accordance with the new policy if I should ever need to do so.

Is there anyway I can get the email address associated with my account?

Thank you.

Many years ago their was a free email server that was recommended in the guide posted on the main page of this site before it allowed the use of popular free email servers. Does anyone remember the site? It had a penguin on the main page I think.

I'm trying to gain access to this old email so that I can make a secondary account and then make that my new email so that I will be able to recover the account in accordance with the new policy if I should ever need to do so.

Is there anyway I can get the email address associated with my account?

Thank you.

petition for them to tell you the name of the email server. The name of the server itself shouldn't be a problem. I'm not sure I'd give out the full email though.

Back
Top Bottom