Tur'Ruj Fix's / Improvements

Draeos

Dalayan Elder
Put a few more alcoves in, Down by the waterfall near Kal'Tan / Ghan would be a good spot, anywhere 2 tribes come together wouldn't be bad at all.

Is it possible to setup a ward system near the ent right near that first alcove is that won't let you go past if a raid is in combat on the other side of it, Use this instead of being kicked out to the middle of elael and/or Crashing. *shrug*

Gru'Niet - all the Tunnelers spawn and path together in a huge pile (Intended??) Could probably set spawns 30 seconds more or less of them taking a full cycle should randomize them quite a bit, Pillers seemed to bug out once in awhile and try and rebuild or something? I think eisley may have fixed that.

Ju'Bor - just needs to be toned down a tiny bit, nothing HUGE but just a little tweak to the heal rate and it would be worth doing.

Gan - The boss Corpse camps, and doesn't always reset properly.

Ok'Tar - Had a chance to do this in its changed form today, Wasn't terrible, I think it could use some improvements.

Kal'Tan - Eisley was playing with this and i don't think he finished it.

Last edited:
Tur ruj could have been really cool if the person working on it saw it through till the end. Too bad.

fun

You can 100% afk with auto attack on for Gru`neit boss to make a sandwich long as u arent an enc.
Tested while boxing it the other day
Any chance of the foreman hitting back or something to spice it up?

Back
Top Bottom